Multiples
Options

Hernia ?

Does anyone have a hernia? I think I may have one. I have pain to the left of my belly button - it's not tender to the touch but it hurts like an SOB when I run and it pretty much is sore the rest of the time too. I don't know what else it would be? Any ideas?

I don't notice any bulging or anything but it does feel like something is pushing out, it's kind of hard to explain the feeling.

Mom to six awesome kids - Levi is 12, Landen is 8, Gabrielle is 6, Lucas is 3, and Oliver and Samuel are 2 years old. Love my crew. Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Hernia ?

• Options
    When was the last time you pooped? When I get a pain on my left side its mainly because I am constipated. Sorry to be TMI.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Katie: 1/16/08 2lbs. 15oz.
    Abby & Emily: 12/31/10 6lbs. 2oz. & 5lbs. 7oz.
  • Options
    I have one from when I was pg with the girls--an umbilical hernia. It was more unsightly though than it was painful. IMO, I'd go get it checked out to be sure it's not something more serious.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker,Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I go all the flipping time, it's such a PITA...literally. I have a milk sensitivity so I avoid dairy but I still am having stomach issues. I think maybe I have IBS or something. My digestive system doesn't like me right now.
    Mom to six awesome kids - Levi is 12, Landen is 8, Gabrielle is 6, Lucas is 3, and Oliver and Samuel are 2 years old. Love my crew. Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageatc282:
    I have one from when I was pg with the girls--an umbilical hernia. It was more unsightly though than it was painful. IMO, I'd go get it checked out to be sure it's not something more serious.

I would but I don't have any health insurance. :(

• Options
    imageleviandlandensmom:

imageatc282:

You're Joey Tribbiani!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageHaven1:
    imageleviandlandensmom:

imageatc282:

You're Joey Tribbiani!

I love you Haven.

Me: PCOs DH: Perfect!
    4 Fresh IVF cycles + 1 FET where embies didn't survive the thaw = 2 perfect little men!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    sFET 11/9/11 - Beta 11/18 BFP!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    imageHaven1:
    imageleviandlandensmom:

imageatc282:

You're Joey Tribbiani!

Hahaha! Thanks, now I have that episode playing in my head ;)

• Options
    I had surgery to repair last year when I had my gallbladder out and honestly the surgery did CRAP to keep in place. Mine still pokes out to the point I look freaking pregnant! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I had something similar, and even my doc thought it was a hernia. She sent me for an ultrasound, and it turned out to be an enlarged lymph node. They said it was completely normal, and nothing to worry about. It still occasionally hurts, but there's not much that can be done for it. I have to go back and have it reassessed, so I guess we'll see what happens next. Good luck! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"