Oregon Babies
Options

Bunco!!

HI there Bumpies!!

Im trying to get a once a month Bunco Night started and was wondering if any of you local PDX Mommies wanna join in!  The 1st Bunco Night will be on Friday, June 10 at 630pm at my home in Beaverton. Anyone who is interested please PM me and we will discuss the details!

Also if you dont know what Bunco is: BUNCO is a a really fun Dice game that is really easy and fun to play! You need at minimum 8 players but the more the more fun it is!!

I hope some of you will come and join us for some good fun! It will be kind of a Moms Night In!

Thanks and hope to chat soon!! 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickersPhotobucket

Re: Bunco!!

• Options
    Great idea!  I couldn't play on the 10th, but I'd be interested in playing in the future.  We have a monthly game with the twin group, and it's a lot of fun - it involves no strategy so it's easy to chat.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    OH fun!! Sorry you cant make it this time but if you message me your email and RN I can add you to our evite list for next time! :)
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickersPhotobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I can't make the 10th either but I'd really like to join!

• Options
    it does sound fun. My MIL used to share stories with me (this was when i was probably 18). I've always kind of been interested but thought it was for older ladies. I guess I'm one of the older ladies now. I'm glad you're starting a group.
  • Options
    however. i don't know how to send PM on here (and honestly I'm just too lazy to F around with it to figure it out). can you get with me on FB?
  • Options

Love Bunko! I have a monthly game already but if you find yourself short a person here or there give a shout out and I would be interested in filling in!

PS... we call it Drunko Bunko Stick out tongue

• Options
    For those of you interested please email at   rach7883atyahoodotcom
  • Options
    I would love to join!  The 10th won't work as DH is out of town this weekend, but next month! :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"