Options

My AWESOME birth story! (PIP)

2»

Re: My AWESOME birth story! (PIP)

• Options
    Congrats - she is precious!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    You are sooo right - that is an awesome birth story! Congrats Mamma!!! Baby is beautiful!!!!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Glad you got to have the birth you wanted... she's adorable congrats!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    MrsSC9MrsSC9 member
  • Options
    She is a gorgeous baby! Congrats!
  • Options
    Lol you crack me up! And i'm jealous of your labor story. And also I now want Ruth's Chris. haha happy anniversary to you and congrats! I love the name too btw
  • Options

That was a beautiful story!  I am cracking up at your poor husband - God love him.  Enjoy your precious new one Smile

• Options
    SazhrahSazhrah member
    How amazing!! So many congratulations. She is so beautiful and you look absolutely radiant.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Congratulations!!! I am so happy you got the birth that you wanted! YH is hilarious...I would not let that go for a while..too funny!! I'm sure he's ready to be the butt of all jokes in the family for at least a week :o)
  • Options
    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!! Congrats Mama!!!!! She absolutely beautiful!! I'm so glad you had such a great labor!!!! lol. That is so awesome she came on your anniversary.. so much better than an anniversary dinner with no wine! hahaha. I'm so happy for you. :D
  • Options
    She's so beautiful! Congratulations! I love the part where your husband starts to panic, that sounds like something my FI would do. Congrats again.
  • Options
    Wow- anniversary baby- congrats!  She looks beautiful!
  • Options
    What a great story!  Congratulations!  As for your DH... that's why I'm having a doula, just in case he tries to pull something like that when the moment comes! :)

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy that you had the birth that you wanted. Your story made me laugh out loud (about your husband!). Enjoy your beautiful baby.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"