June 2011 Moms
Options

My AWESOME birth story! (PIP)

Hi Ladies!

(please, no flaming for typos..I am typing with a 2 day baby in my arms) LOL

I am so in love! I had Bria Emani on Sunday, May 29th at 3:48pm. 6lbs and 6oz. I had her on my 1 year wedding anniversary! Can you believe that!! What a awesome present! LOL

I was having braxton hicks all weekend, thought nothing of them.

Friday - I went to work as normal. then a little shopping.

Saturday, I got my hair and nails done and called Ruth's Chris to make dinner reservations for Sunday at 4pm to celebrate my one year wedding anniversary with my hubby. We dropped our son off at my parents Saturday evening. I had very few contractions, but maybe one intense one that evening. I slept thorugh the night.

Sunday, woke up..more braxton hicks, every 10 to 15 minutes, but nothing too intense. I washed a few loads, jumped in the shower and anticipated getting ready for a nice romantic dinner at 4pm.

At around 11am, I had 2 intense contractions, but I didn't feel the baby moving. I called my doctor and he said, just come on in and get checked.Hubby loaded the car with our stuff, just in case. But I just knew it would be a false alarm.

12 pm, we are in triage, I get checked and the doctor says, "you are 6cm dilated"! I said "WHSAT"! " HUH"? "WHOA! Guess we aren't going to dinner"! LOL The nurse said, "the only place you are going is to your hospital room...Let's go!!"LOL

So hubby got emotional, called my mom and bff. They got up there about 2:30pm

2:00pm, got my water broke, labored a bit by walking and getting on the yoga ball.

3:35 pm...I was on the yoga ball for 3 mins, started puking and the doctor said, hurry get on the bed.... checks me, and said..ok, lets go..you are READY! Again, shock!!!!

My mom grabbed one leg, bff the other. Guess where my 6'3, 225lbs husband was??? In the corner crying, with his hands over his ears!!! I was like, ARE you serious? He was freaked out!!! I am soooo glad my mom and bff was there!! We made fun of him all night! LOL

Okay..anyway...

Pushed..3 or 4 times...

3:48..Bria made her entrance into the world!!

I was able to have my med free delivery again. Also, no tearing!!! It was amazing! I did have a lot of blood loss afterwards. But they gave me a shot in my hip, anibiotics and I was good to go. I will say, when they come in pressing on your tummy, it hurts like hell! So beware of that! Yes, it hurts like hell and if you need a epi, get that $hit!! I don't judge or blame ya! LOL

Bria is doing really good, I breastfeed and bottle feed right now until my milk fully comes in. Thanks for all the well wishes and GL to all the ladies getting ready to give birth!!

Re: My AWESOME birth story! (PIP)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"