Trouble TTC
Options

Lets play a little game...

2»

Re: Lets play a little game...

• Options
    imagesoftbalangel:

I have a few...

1. Eating out...H and I eat out alot. Though since we have really focused on losing weight, we haven't eaten out at all in the last month. I'm hoping that once we ease up, that we only eat out a few times a month.

2. My scrapbook/crafting habit...I spend so much on scrapbook supplies and stamps. I have also taken up sewing again and just spent a ridiculous amount on fabric this past weekend. Though I'm in the processing of trying to sell some of my quilts, so hopefully I can break even.

I tried the scrapbook thing for awhile, and your right, the cost can add up. Maybe once I have a LO I will get back into it :)

1st Iui+Clomid+Ovidrel 8-13-11 BFP
    Beta @ 16dpiui=289
    Beta @20dpiui=1309
    Beta @24dpiui=3969
    IT'S A GIRL..MADELYNN ELIZABETH
    Madelynn Elizabeth born 31w6d's due to pre e.
    Welcome to the world princess!
    3-9-12
    3.7lbs/ 17 inches
  • Options

imageMyHusbandMyHero:
    those are so freakin adorable! I would love some like that for mine! I spend WAAAYYY too much on things to decorate my home.. esp now that I live in a new home haha. I spent the last 3 months before moving in just collecting new things I wanted for my home! I wanted new bath mats, and even new bath puffs because I didnt want to take anything "dirty" and "old" for my new house hahaha isnt that silly? You should see the pile of decorative stuff like candle holders and pictures piled up on the desk with probably no where to go lol

I can see where that would get pricey, I love buying new decorations for the house also, I have a rug fetish, I have controlled it better lately, but I constantley like to buy different little rugs for the house :)

Beta @ 16dpiui=289
    Beta @20dpiui=1309
    Beta @24dpiui=3969
    3-9-12
    3.7lbs/ 17 inches
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagekasey9kahne:

Eating out ALL the time.  Almost every night.  That uses a lot of money.

Yes, its expensive. And DH would get a cocktail too, that adds to the bill..we dont eat out too much.

Beta @ 16dpiui=289
    Beta @20dpiui=1309
    Beta @24dpiui=3969
    3-9-12
    3.7lbs/ 17 inches
  • Options

imageMrs.Slick:
    I'm a little bit obsessed with having coordinating place mats/napkins for each holiday and season. I love for my table to be pretty at all times. 

I would love to do that too, if I had room for it all. Also, since we moved 6 years ago, I have not seen any family for any holiday :( No need to make any fancy tables for us!

Beta @ 16dpiui=289
    Beta @20dpiui=1309
    Beta @24dpiui=3969
    3-9-12
    3.7lbs/ 17 inches
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"