Trouble TTC

Lets play a little game...

I know most of us probably have something that we spend money on frivolously, so what is the one thing, or couple of things you spend money on now that you know you will have to give up once you have a baby. Extra points for PIP!

Mine is a little embarassing, but my girls are my babies, but I am addicted to collars, I get them all from one person and she is amazing, I love her work, and since I have strong girls I need good collars.

This was Bella's first custom collar, we got two crosses, one for my DH's Mom and one for my Dad, both up in heaven.

and my Sades other collar

and the sources behind my madness

1st Iui+Clomid+Ovidrel 8-13-11 BFP
Beta @ 16dpiui=289
Beta @20dpiui=1309
Beta @24dpiui=3969
IT'S A GIRL..MADELYNN ELIZABETH
Madelynn Elizabeth born 31w6d's due to pre e.
Welcome to the world princess!
3-9-12
3.7lbs/ 17 inches

Re: Lets play a little game...

• Cute collars OP :)  And I love that pic of your girls in the pool! 

I embarrassed to admit I buy new clothes every time I get paid.  And not just one or 2 items Embarrassed  I know I won't be able to do that once I have a baby b/c I don't intend to go back to work full time.  I have an order from the Limited that should arrive today and I can't wait - I figure, if I can't be pregnant I might as well look good :)

BabyFruit Ticker
    TTC #1 since Jan 09
    Jul 2010 - HSG, SA, U/S BW - all clear
    Nov 2010- Mar 2011 - 50mg Clomid, HCG Trigger & IUI 1-4 All BFN
    Apr/May 2011 break
    June 2011 - New RE, New Plan
    July 2011 - Gonal F, Ovidrel & IUI #5
    July 2011 surprise BFP on a break cycle before injects!!! Please let this be it!
    Cautiously expecting our miracle on Feb 25, 2012
  • Thank you, I would love to buy clothes, I do love them, but after gaining some weight over the years, I dont like the way anything looks on me, so I dont really buy too much. I need to get my butt in gear and lose 15-20 lbs.!
    Beta @ 16dpiui=289
    Beta @20dpiui=1309
    Beta @24dpiui=3969
    3-9-12
    3.7lbs/ 17 inches
  • Loading the player...
  • My big splurge is eating out.  I eat out for lunch every day, and most dinners.

TTC since 2010

lots of IUIs and 1 IVF all BFNs

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• imagebtaylor19:
    My big splurge is eating out.  I eat out for lunch every day, and most dinners.

I do tend to freak out if I have gotten take for work 2 times in a week and there goes $20-25, even though I spend almost $6 every single day at starbucks, I am nutzo :) I just hate to spend that much on food, but I have no problem dropping $30-45 on collars for my babies :)

Beta @ 16dpiui=289
    Beta @20dpiui=1309
    Beta @24dpiui=3969
    3-9-12
    3.7lbs/ 17 inches
  • Your pups are so cute!  I have a Bella, too, but she's a miniature schnauzer (photo in my siggy). 

I spend waaaaay too much money on hair products for my long, thick hair.  I buy the liter-size Aveda bottles, and shampoo is around $50 and conditioner is $75.  Granted, they last me several months, but I still feel guilty spending that much $ on something that is literally washed down the drain! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC Since April 2010
    Dx: Hypothyroid, High FSH, Low progesterone, Blocked left tube
    BFP 5-2-11; m/c 5-9-11
    July 2011: 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI #1 (7/13) + Progesterone = BFP!!
    EDD: 4/04/12
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I spend my extra money on my mountain biking hobby right now. I know I won't be able to ride as intensely as I am now, so I figure I should enjoy myself while I can! I also spoil our Man Bear Dog, Apollo, with extra toys :)

Me on my bike this past weekend.

Dx: Unexplained Infertility

TTC #1 
    IUI's #1 - #3 Clomid = BFN's, IUI #4 Follistim = BFP
    Grayson arrived via emergency c-section on 7/28/12!

TTC #2 
    IUI's #1 - #4 Follistim = BFN's
    IVF #1 w/ ICSI + PGS: Lupron/Follistim/Menopur
    ER 4/13 - 19R, 13F, 4 PGS tested embryos, 1 normal
    5/14 FET: BFP. Beta #1: 123, Beta #2: 327, Beta #3: 854
    Cora arrived 1/23/15 via RCS!
  • Jbeck...what kind of dogs are your girls?
    me:33 yrs. old, DH: 27 yrs. old
    Married since 11/08
    TTC since 6/10
    HSG: all clear 2/11
    SA: no issues 2/11
    Clomid + TI: 4/11= BFN
    First RE Appt: 5/11
    IUI #1 5/23/11=BFN
    IUI #2 7/8/11=BFN
    Lap for endo 8/2/11 IUI #3 8/15/11=BFP!!
    Gabrielle born 5/7/12
    11/21/12=BFP #2 EDD: 8/2/13
    <a href="http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=HTML&utm_campaign=tickers" title="D
  • imageSterling8888:

Your pups are so cute!  I have a Bella, too, but she's a miniature schnauzer (photo in my siggy). 

I spend waaaaay too much money on hair products for my long, thick hair.  I buy the liter-size Aveda bottles, and shampoo is around $50 and conditioner is $75.  Granted, they last me several months, but I still feel guilty spending that much $ on something that is literally washed down the drain! 

I hear you on that, I have thick, long, curly hair, but the most expensive I go is pantene :)

Beta @ 16dpiui=289
    Beta @20dpiui=1309
    Beta @24dpiui=3969
    3-9-12
    3.7lbs/ 17 inches
  • imagemdiblasi10:

I spend my extra money on my mountain biking hobby right now. I know I won't be able to ride as intensely as I am now, so I figure I should enjoy myself while I can! I also spoil our Man Bear Dog, Apollo, with extra toys :)

That looks adventurous, but I would be so scared of wrecking, I am lucky if I can ride my bike around the park with no incidents, lol!

Beta @ 16dpiui=289
    Beta @20dpiui=1309
    Beta @24dpiui=3969
    3-9-12
    3.7lbs/ 17 inches
  • imagerachaellibrarian:
    Jbeck...what kind of dogs are your girls?

They are technically American Staffordshire Terriers (Pit Bulls) but not American Pit Bull Terriers, but mostly they are all lumped together as Pit Bulls.

Is yours one too, I cant really tell from your siggy, but she looks like it.

Mine are littermates too ( I know, one cropped ears, one floppy ears) long story, but we have had Bella (floppy ears since 8 wks old) and Sadie (cropped) we got when she was about 2 ish, her last owners didn't have enough time for her anymore, but lucky me, now we got them both :)

Beta @ 16dpiui=289
    Beta @20dpiui=1309
    Beta @24dpiui=3969
    3-9-12
    3.7lbs/ 17 inches
  • imagejbeck78:
    imagemdiblasi10:

I spend my extra money on my mountain biking hobby right now. I know I won't be able to ride as intensely as I am now, so I figure I should enjoy myself while I can! I also spoil our Man Bear Dog, Apollo, with extra toys :)

That looks adventurous, but I would be so scared of wrecking, I am lucky if I can ride my bike around the park with no incidents, lol!

Oh, it took me some time and a couple crashes before I felt comfortable ;)

By the way, I love your doggies :)

TTC #1 

TTC #2 
  • Jbeck, aawww I love seeing pics of your pups.  Nice collars!

The one thing I will have to give up without a question is buying designer purses.  I won't be able to buy them nearly as much, once we are pregnant. 

Granted being OOP for treatments has already slowed that buying down so I guess it's just preparation for the inevitable Sad

<3 Tons of love and hugs to Ricola & Baby Alex <3 <br> MySweetBaboo, IRL friend, always rooting for Baboo #2, love ya girl!<3 <br> 7.7.11 BFP | 3.19.12 EDD | 3.14.12 Baby Girl's BDay
    | Purse Blog |
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • katib77katib77 member
    Wow, in the 3+ years since I left my career - - DH and I got used to life together with my income dropping to almost nothing I no longer splurge on anything!  I used to spend at least $150 a month on clothes.  Now I might spend that in six months for both DH & I.  I used to buy shoes alot.  Now I admit I bought a pair this weekend but that's for a wedding and I hadn't bought any new heels in these three years.  We almost never eat out unless people have given us gift cards as gifts (which I love!).  We've just been living so frugally, there's nothing left to give up!  How sad! 

TTC since July 2009. Dx MFI & LPD. 
    IUI#1&2&3 (2011 & 2012) BFN
    IUI#4 1/23/13 on 75iu x9 Follistim = BFP then chem preg m/c (Feb 2013)
    IUI#5 BFN (April 2013)
    IVF w/ICSI Oct. 2, 2012 - 13R, 11M, 7F, 1 frozen blast 4BB grade - - - FET Nov 15, 2013
    BFP! Beta 1:104 @ 10dp6dt, Beta 2:178 @ 12dp6dt,  beta 3:366 @ 14dp6dt
    Saw heartbeat twice before missed M/C at 8w3d on 12/27/13, missing my little angel boy
    JUNE 2014 IVF#2;  5R, 2M, 1F Three day transfer 6/7.  Beta 6/18 - BFN
    Child Free Now?
    S/PAIFW , S/PALW

My Blog

• imagejbeck78:

I know most of us probably have something that we spend money on frivolously, so what is the one thing, or couple of things you spend money on now that you know you will have to give up once you have a baby. Extra points for PIP!

Mine is a little embarassing, but my girls are my babies, but I am addicted to collars, I get them all from one person and she is amazing, I love her work, and since I have strong girls I need good collars.

This was Bella's first custom collar, we got two crosses, one for my DH's Mom and one for my Dad, both up in heaven.

and my Sades other collar

and the sources behind my madness

I love your doggies!! We have a boxer too and she is the best!! 

I love to get my hair highlighted and cut every 8 weeks and I know i'll have to give that up when we have a child. But it will be so worth it to die my hair by using a box color!

ETA- Oops, I thought the one doggie was a Boxer. They are still completely adorable!!

• imagepunkymama:

Jbeck, aawww I love seeing pics of your pups.  Nice collars!

The one thing I will have to give up without a question is buying designer purses.  I won't be able to buy them nearly as much, once we are pregnant. 

Granted being OOP for treatments has already slowed that buying down so I guess it's just preparation for the inevitable Sad

Thank you! I have one coach purse, and I dont use it anymore, I did really like it, but it pains me to spend that much on a purse, now I am a fashionista and get my purses from TjMaxx or Marshalls, tops I spend is $30, pretty sad :)

Beta @ 16dpiui=289
    Beta @20dpiui=1309
    Beta @24dpiui=3969
    3-9-12
    3.7lbs/ 17 inches
  • imagemdiblasi10:
    imagejbeck78:
    imagemdiblasi10:

Oh, it took me some time and a couple crashes before I felt comfortable ;)

By the way, I love your doggies :)

Thank you :) It doesn't help that I am clumsy anyway, lol!

Beta @ 16dpiui=289
    Beta @20dpiui=1309
    Beta @24dpiui=3969
    3-9-12
    3.7lbs/ 17 inches
  • imagekatib77:
    Wow, in the 3+ years since I left my career - - DH and I got used to life together with my income dropping to almost nothing I no longer splurge on anything!  I used to spend at least $150 a month on clothes.  Now I might spend that in six months for both DH & I.  I used to buy shoes alot.  Now I admit I bought a pair this weekend but that's for a wedding and I hadn't bought any new heels in these three years.  We almost never eat out unless people have given us gift cards as gifts (which I love!).  We've just been living so frugally, there's nothing left to give up!  How sad! 

:( Sorry, hope you start to see some light soon! I try to be frugile, but then after this long trying and no bfp, I lose hope and say F-it, we want it, lets buy it, which is not the right additude to have, but some days, i cant help it! I really need to build my saving account more though.

Beta @ 16dpiui=289
    Beta @20dpiui=1309
    Beta @24dpiui=3969
    3-9-12
    3.7lbs/ 17 inches
  • imagelaurens1122:

I love to get my hair highlighted and cut every 8 weeks and I know i'll have to give that up when we have a child. But it will be so worth it to die my hair by using a box color!

ETA- Oops, I thought the one doggie was a Boxer. They are still completely adorable!!

Thank you, its okay, everyone thought she was a boxer when she was a puppy :)

I like to get my hair cut, but the lady I like to go to is pricey, so I have been known to cut my hair, no one can tell anyway if its uneven :)

Here is Bella as a puppy.

Beta @ 16dpiui=289
    Beta @20dpiui=1309
    Beta @24dpiui=3969
    3-9-12
    3.7lbs/ 17 inches
  • katib77katib77 member

OMG and I thought they were cute now!! What an adorable puppy!!!

This is why I can't go to shelters or humane societies.  I'd walk out with a dog every time.  A few years ago I went with the idea "just to look" and walked out with a dog so I know, I really really can't "just look"...we'd end up with a house full!

TTC since July 2009. Dx MFI & LPD. 
    IUI#1&2&3 (2011 & 2012) BFN
    IUI#4 1/23/13 on 75iu x9 Follistim = BFP then chem preg m/c (Feb 2013)
    IUI#5 BFN (April 2013)
    IVF w/ICSI Oct. 2, 2012 - 13R, 11M, 7F, 1 frozen blast 4BB grade - - - FET Nov 15, 2013
    BFP! Beta 1:104 @ 10dp6dt, Beta 2:178 @ 12dp6dt,  beta 3:366 @ 14dp6dt
    Saw heartbeat twice before missed M/C at 8w3d on 12/27/13, missing my little angel boy
    JUNE 2014 IVF#2;  5R, 2M, 1F Three day transfer 6/7.  Beta 6/18 - BFN
    Child Free Now?
    S/PAIFW , S/PALW

My Blog

• imagekatib77:

OMG and I thought they were cute now!! What an adorable puppy!!!

This is why I can't go to shelters or humane societies.  I'd walk out with a dog every time.  A few years ago I went with the idea "just to look" and walked out with a dog so I know, I really really can't "just look"...we'd end up with a house full!

Me too, its so hard, I would love to volunteer, but I really dont think I have the heart for it, I will stick to whales, I know I cant take them home :)

What kind of dog/dogs do you have?

And to be fair to Sadie here she is as a puppy *note..still with ears..I am personally not a fan of cropping ears, but her owner at the time did it :( Not that I judge people who do, I just couldn't do it to my dog though!

Beta @ 16dpiui=289
    Beta @20dpiui=1309
    Beta @24dpiui=3969
    3-9-12
    3.7lbs/ 17 inches
  • imagejbeck78:

imagelaurens1122:

Thank you, its okay, everyone thought she was a boxer when she was a puppy :)

I like to get my hair cut, but the lady I like to go to is pricey, so I have been known to cut my hair, no one can tell anyway if its uneven :)

Here is Bella as a puppy.

OMG!! How cute!!! I love her name too! I wish they stayed puppies forever but they grow so darn quickly!

I go to an expensive salon too so that's why i'll be changing it up when we have a child. I wish I was friends with a hair stylist who could do it on the side for me cheap!

• My big item is yarn and lots of it. And I am a snob about it. None of the Michaels or Joannes stuff. Good yarn. Lol. And fiber....I am a knitter and a spinner. Yes, I spin my own yarn. Lol, I know I am a nerd. ;)
    TTC since 2006
    Me: 36 DH: 40
    DH dx azoospermia My dx: RA & AMA
    d-IUI's--6/10, 7/13 & 8/4: all BFN
    d-IVF#1--Lupron/Menopur/Bravelle/Novarel; mini-dose protocol
    ER: 10/25--18R; 14F; ET: 10/28--3dt of 2 embies; 3 blasts frozen
    + HPT 11/4; Beta #1--14dp3dt: 441; Beta #2--21dp3dt: 9298
    One beautiful jelly bean growing! Saw h/b on 11/28 and 12/5!!!
    P/SAIF welcome
    <a href="http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b315/mandalinn/?action=view
  • I am lucky mine is curly, so it doesn't have to be anyone special, but I like the way the lady blow dry's mine and makes it super straight, I cant do it that way!

I like your pups name too, Riley was on our list, but once I picked a girl and then we seen her, I just knew she was a Bella. And Maddie (Madilynn) is what I want our girls name to be, DH even agrees :) What kind is the black one, I love the ears :)

Beta @ 16dpiui=289
    Beta @20dpiui=1309
    Beta @24dpiui=3969
    3-9-12
    3.7lbs/ 17 inches
  • I've been spending way too much money on clothes lately. I usually try to reel in my spending, but I've been pretty indulgant with all this IF nonsense. I also know that I won't be able to shop like I do when we have a baby, so I'm stocking up on pretty things now. Smile
    TTC #1 since Oct 2009, Dx: Unexplained Infertility
    HSG: Right tube all clear, left tube inconclusive
    3 failed Clomid Cylces
    4/5 lap revealed blocked left tube, but right tube is open
    April/May- 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI #1= CANCELLED left ovary ovulating
    June 1- 100 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI #1 = BFN
    June 28- 100 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI #2 =BFP!
    7/12 Beta #1= 14 Beta #2= >5 Chemical Pregnancy :(
    July-Nov long break to recover emotionally and financially
    Nov 24- 100 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI #3= BFN
    Jan 22- Gonal-F + Ovidrel + IUI# 4 = CANCELLED no response on right
    IVF #1- Start stims 4/7, ER 4/20, 21R, 14F, 6 frosties, ET 4/25, 2 embryos transferred= BFN :(
    FET #1- June 2012, Lurpon starts 5/27- CANCELLED
    FET #1 take 2- August 2012, delayed until Sept-CANCELLED
    FET #1 take 3- ET 10/11, 2 embryos transferred,= BFFN
    FET #2- Transfer 12/4--Cancelled, no embies survived thaw :(
    Next steps-- IVF #2 with new RE in March
    HOLY SURPRISE BFP 2/15/13!!!! Beta 1- 286, Beta 2- 782, First Ultrasound 2/25- baby in uterus & all looks good!

BabyFruit Ticker

• imagemandalinn25:
    My big item is yarn and lots of it. And I am a snob about it. None of the Michaels or Joannes stuff. Good yarn. Lol. And fiber....I am a knitter and a spinner. Yes, I spin my own yarn. Lol, I know I am a nerd. ;)

My Grandma is big into yarn (not comparing you to a GMA :) and I wish I could do it, she crochets afghans, I love them. I would like to learn from her, but she is not a good teacher.

Beta @ 16dpiui=289
    Beta @20dpiui=1309
    Beta @24dpiui=3969
    3-9-12
    3.7lbs/ 17 inches
  • imagejbeck78:

I am lucky mine is curly, so it doesn't have to be anyone special, but I like the way the lady blow dry's mine and makes it super straight, I cant do it that way!

I like your pups name too, Riley was on our list, but once I picked a girl and then we seen her, I just knew she was a Bella. And Maddie (Madilynn) is what I want our girls name to be, DH even agrees :) What kind is the black one, I love the ears :)

Thanks! Riley is a Pomeranian. This is pic is from months ago so he has a much better haircut now. He's usually very puffy but we keep it short in the spring/summer.

Here is another pic of them with Riley's fresh hairdo!  :)

• imagemandalinn25:
    My big item is yarn and lots of it. And I am a snob about it. None of the Michaels or Joannes stuff. Good yarn. Lol. And fiber....I am a knitter and a spinner. Yes, I spin my own yarn. Lol, I know I am a nerd. ;)

My Grandma is big into yarn (not comparing you to a GMA :) and I wish I could do it, she crochets afghans, I love them. I would like to learn from her, but she is not a good teacher.

Beta @ 16dpiui=289
    Beta @20dpiui=1309
    Beta @24dpiui=3969
    3-9-12
    3.7lbs/ 17 inches
  • imagelaurens1122:
    imagejbeck78:

I am lucky mine is curly, so it doesn't have to be anyone special, but I like the way the lady blow dry's mine and makes it super straight, I cant do it that way!

Thanks! Riley is a Pomeranian. This is pic is from months ago so he has a much better haircut now. He's usually very puffy but we keep it short in the spring/summer.

Here is another pic of them with Riley's fresh hairdo!  :)

Aww, he is so cute..they look like best friends like my girls. I am so glad to have two of them, they keep eachother company :)

Beta @ 16dpiui=289
    Beta @20dpiui=1309
    Beta @24dpiui=3969
    3-9-12
    3.7lbs/ 17 inches
  • imageCitygirl1015:
    I've been spending way too much money on clothes lately. I usually try to reel in my spending, but I've been pretty indulgant with all this IF nonsense. I also know that I won't be able to shop like I do when we have a baby, so I'm stocking up on pretty things now. Smile

I cant wait to have a baby, then my clothes shopping is going to get out of hand. I like shopping for clothes for me, but not lately. I have no problems letting a baby take over the clothes, especially a girl, omg, they have the cutest clothes for them :)

Beta @ 16dpiui=289
    Beta @20dpiui=1309
    Beta @24dpiui=3969
    3-9-12
    3.7lbs/ 17 inches
  • Do you mind if I ask where you get your collars from? Is it someone local to you or online? I love getting cute girly collars for Maddie and yours are adorable!!
  • imagelaurens1122:
    Do you mind if I ask where you get your collars from? Is it someone local to you or online? I love getting cute girly collars for Maddie and yours are adorable!!

Not at all, its Collarmania! If you have facebook, find her on there, she does weekly give aways, thats how I got one of my collars, of course that was when she first set up and didn't have that many customers, now she has almost 3000 "likes' so the chances are alot slimmer, but she also has sales and tells you about clearance items, she is super efficient. I love her work. She doesn't do leather emroidery anymore :( Thats why I got the last two, she announced she would be stopping, so I ordered two more at last minute :)

Beta @ 16dpiui=289
    Beta @20dpiui=1309
    Beta @24dpiui=3969
    3-9-12
    3.7lbs/ 17 inches
  • imagejbeck78:

imagelaurens1122:
    Do you mind if I ask where you get your collars from? Is it someone local to you or online? I love getting cute girly collars for Maddie and yours are adorable!!

Not at all, its Collarmania! If you have facebook, find her on there, she does weekly give aways, thats how I got one of my collars, of course that was when she first set up and didn't have that many customers, now she has almost 3000 "likes' so the chances are alot slimmer, but she also has sales and tells you about clearance items, she is super efficient. I love her work. She doesn't do leather emroidery anymore :( Thats why I got the last two, she announced she would be stopping, so I ordered two more at last minute :)

I get my collars there too :) I love them!

TTC #1 

TTC #2 
  • Thanks! I'll definitely check her out!
  • imagejbeck78:

imagerachaellibrarian:

They are technically American Staffordshire Terriers (Pit Bulls) but not American Pit Bull Terriers, but mostly they are all lumped together as Pit Bulls.

Mine are littermates too ( I know, one cropped ears, one floppy ears) long story, but we have had Bella (floppy ears since 8 wks old) and Sadie (cropped) we got when she was about 2 ish, her last owners didn't have enough time for her anymore, but lucky me, now we got them both :)

We aren't sure what our dog is but he does resemble yours.  We got ours from some people who told us that the mother was a french bulldog and the father was an english bulldog but we knew by looking at them both that they were definitely not purebreed.  We still got our puppy because my husband had already fallen in love with him.  Whenever we take him for a walk people ask if he is a pitbull.  We just say he is a loveable mutt :)

Married since 11/08
    TTC since 6/10
    IUI #1 5/23/11=BFN
    IUI #2 7/8/11=BFN
    Gabrielle born 5/7/12
    <a href="http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=HTML&utm_campaign=tickers" title="D
  • imagejbeck78:

imagerachaellibrarian:

We aren't sure what our dog is but he does resemble yours.  We got ours from some people who told us that the mother was a french bulldog and the father was an english bulldog but we knew by looking at them both that they were definitely not purebreed.  We still got our puppy because my husband had already fallen in love with him.  Whenever we take him for a walk people ask if he is a pitbull.  We just say he is a loveable mutt :)

Married since 11/08
    TTC since 6/10
    IUI #1 5/23/11=BFN
    IUI #2 7/8/11=BFN
    Gabrielle born 5/7/12
  • imagerachaellibrarian:
    imagejbeck78:

imagerachaellibrarian:

He is so cute! Yeah people can be so judgemental too, I found that out, I feel like sometimes I have to defend my dogs to people. They get a bad rap, I hate that people judge them so much! Somestimes it is better to just say they are mutts :)

Beta @ 16dpiui=289
    Beta @20dpiui=1309
    Beta @24dpiui=3969
    3-9-12
    3.7lbs/ 17 inches
  • I have a few...

1. Eating out...H and I eat out alot. Though since we have really focused on losing weight, we haven't eaten out at all in the last month. I'm hoping that once we ease up, that we only eat out a few times a month.

2. My scrapbook/crafting habit...I spend so much on scrapbook supplies and stamps. I have also taken up sewing again and just spent a ridiculous amount on fabric this past weekend. Though I'm in the processing of trying to sell some of my quilts, so hopefully I can break even.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • those are so freakin adorable! I would love some like that for mine! I spend WAAAYYY too much on things to decorate my home.. esp now that I live in a new home haha. I spent the last 3 months before moving in just collecting new things I wanted for my home! I wanted new bath mats, and even new bath puffs because I didnt want to take anything "dirty" and "old" for my new house hahaha isnt that silly? You should see the pile of decorative stuff like candle holders and pictures piled up on the desk with probably no where to go lol
    Married November 2007
    DH became a double above knee amputee with traumatic brain injury (TBI) - July 2009
    TTC - August 2009 DX: Severe MFI & TF due to TBI
    DH SA 0 count, started clomid therapy - November 2010
    DH SA 0 count, increased clomid dosage - January 2011
    DH SA 75 million with 60% motility!! - May 2011
    IVF with ICSI ONLY OPTION - May 2011
    3dt of 2 Grade A 8&7 cell embryos May 19, 2011
    +HPT May 30 2011 -- Memorial Day!
    Beta #1 = 34 Beta #2 = 101.8 Beta #3 = 603!
    Expecting beautiful Eden Grace February 7, 2012!
    I don't believe that God ever tells us "no". he has three options. Yes, not right now, or I have something better in mind. We just have to wait & see. BabyFetus Ticker
  • Eating out ALL the time.  Almost every night.  That uses a lot of money.

• I'm a little bit obsessed with having coordinating place mats/napkins for each holiday and season. I love for my table to be pretty at all times. 
    Little Slick
    Born 6.26.10
    Forever a Family 11.26.12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"