3rd Trimester
Options

Not Sure What To Do...Help!!

Ok, maybe I'm being a little crazy but I can't remember the last time I felt the baby move today. It was a really busy day...and I should remember but I don't. I do know that it's been some time...like since the morning that I felt anything. Should I be concerned?? What should I do??

Re: Not Sure What To Do...Help!!

• Options
    drink some OJ and go lie down for a while. You might have been up and at it all day and didn't notice movement. That happens to me a lot
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    When I was worried about that, I read that it helped to go eat something then lie down on your left side for a while and see if you feel anything then.  
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Drink a glass of juice, lie on your left side and wait.  Good luck!
    Shannon Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Agreed with PP, this happens to me on days when I am running around also. Juice or even a glass of ice water and laying down for a while should do the trick. 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Great thanks ladies I'll try laying down...I just hate not feeling anything!!

• Options
    CMM05CMM05 member

You might also want to try ice cold water and/or a popsicle......that gets my baby moving more than sweet stuff.

Lay on your left side.

If you don't feel anything within the hour, I would call

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

1. Dribk something very cold

2. Eat something sugary

3. Lay on your left side for 30+ mins

4. Try not to watch tv or do anything else (relax and focus on baby)

5. If you don't get 10 kicks in 2 hours definitely call L&D

Don't worry...I'm sure it's just because you had a busy day. Keep us posted!

• Options
    I second PPs advice.  I realized the other night in bed that I hadn't felt much all day, but had had a super busy and active day.  I felt a few wiggles when I focused on it...enough to reassure me enough to sleep.  The mext morning I started with some juice and immediately baby was making up for lost time.  Like distractingly busy!
    ~ M/C April 28/10 @ 10w2d ~ ~ M/C Sept. 14/10 @ 5w ~ Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Not only will the suggestions mentioned most likely help, I will also have DH talk to her in my belly....I think that his deep voice gets her movin' in there too. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Also: how far along are you? I noticed that the bigger i got, the less baby moved and I was always so worried.... do not panic. and definitely count kicks within a 2 h time period.

Cold is always better for my LO 

• Options
    Thanks for the advice ladies...I drank some cold water and laid down...and there he/she was...and the baby has been moving since. This was the first time I couldn't remember the baby moving for a long period of time...seriously freaked me out...thanks so muchfor the help Big Smile

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"