October 2011 Moms
Options

I know it's not HDBD but..

I've never participated before because I just wasn't feeling all that good about myself, however I just bought this shirt at Motherhood Maternity today and I feel so good in it! This is the first bump pic I've had taken so far! Sorry for being an annoying bump pic poster thats not on HDBD..
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I know it's not HDBD but..

• Options
    I think you look great! Such a cute bump and LOVE that top!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you!! I love it! I probably won't be able to wear it at the end of the pregnancy though, it is a medium and it fits my chest area great and has a good amount of room for my belly but the large was huge everywhere on me.. we'll see.. p.s. I didn't know how to post a picture other than posting it in my sig so that is why it is there again, sorry.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That shirt is so cute and I love the bump photo. I cant wait for mine to come out
    \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 Pregnancy Ticker}
  • Options
    very cute :)
  • Options
    Cute bump and cute shirt!!! :) I participate in HDBD in my pajamas. They always take me off guard (Wednesdays DD doesn't have preschool, so I sleep in a bit). Sometimes even with messy hair. Good times. ;) You should join us more often. I'm sure my pictures will get more and more scary down the road... You won't wanna miss that. :D
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married since 06/19/2004|Anna born 11/19/2006|Charles born 11/1/11
    Double undergrad graduation May 2011| Me: Psychology, DH: Communication| A long journey!
    <a href="http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/gussiebutt/?action=view
  • Options
    Cute! I need to get out and buy some new maternity clothes. I feel ridiculously huge in all my normal clothes now! And the maternity clothes I have are all to short for my long self :] 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    My little CHD warrior. Born 9/29/11. Got his new heart 10/20/11

BLOG :] & Shaping Up Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Very cute bump!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    You look adorable!  Love the top!

BabyFruit Ticker
    BFP # 1 2/5/11 DD born September 2011