Illinois Babies
Options

NBR: Vent cleaning companies

Ahh!  My husband's sinuses have annoyed the hell out of me long enough, I need to get on setting up for someone to come and clean our our vents and ducts.  Any recs?  I always see places in the money mailers but I prefer to go on recommendations.

TIA! 

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: NBR: Vent cleaning companies

• Options
    I've used Mr. Duct and Four Seasons.  Both have done good jobs.  You can usually find coupons for them via the Yellow Pages or through their websites.  Hope that helps.
  • Options
    Beware of the ones you see in the mailers. We have a very old house that has obviously never had the ducts cleaned so we called some company we saw in the mailers advertising unlimited number of ducts for like $80. Since our ducts were so bad we didn't qualify for the advertised rate and ended up paying like $600 or something ridiculous.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageNicoleWright8:
    Beware of the ones you see in the mailers. We have a very old house that has obviously never had the ducts cleaned so we called some company we saw in the mailers advertising unlimited number of ducts for like $80. Since our ducts were so bad we didn't qualify for the advertised rate and ended up paying like $600 or something ridiculous.

Oh, thanks for the heads up!  

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

I actually know someone who co-owns an air duct cleaning company and they have done several houses of people I know (including ours). Check them out on the Better Business Bureau web site. Contact info can be found there too:

https://www.bbb.org/chicago/business-reviews/duct-cleaning/air-duct-cleaners-in-addison-il-12000363

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"