Illinois Babies

NBR: Vent cleaning companies

Ahh!  My husband's sinuses have annoyed the hell out of me long enough, I need to get on setting up for someone to come and clean our our vents and ducts.  Any recs?  I always see places in the money mailers but I prefer to go on recommendations.

TIA! 

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: NBR: Vent cleaning companies

• I've used Mr. Duct and Four Seasons.  Both have done good jobs.  You can usually find coupons for them via the Yellow Pages or through their websites.  Hope that helps.
  • Beware of the ones you see in the mailers. We have a very old house that has obviously never had the ducts cleaned so we called some company we saw in the mailers advertising unlimited number of ducts for like $80. Since our ducts were so bad we didn't qualify for the advertised rate and ended up paying like $600 or something ridiculous.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageNicoleWright8:
    Beware of the ones you see in the mailers. We have a very old house that has obviously never had the ducts cleaned so we called some company we saw in the mailers advertising unlimited number of ducts for like $80. Since our ducts were so bad we didn't qualify for the advertised rate and ended up paying like $600 or something ridiculous.

Oh, thanks for the heads up!  

BabyFruit Ticker

• I actually know someone who co-owns an air duct cleaning company and they have done several houses of people I know (including ours). Check them out on the Better Business Bureau web site. Contact info can be found there too:

https://www.bbb.org/chicago/business-reviews/duct-cleaning/air-duct-cleaners-in-addison-il-12000363

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"