Arizona Babies
Options

Prenatal Yoga

Does anyone have any recommendations or dislikes for Prenatal Yoga classes in the Tucson area? I found a place called Yoga house at Civano which is not to far from my house and has a class on Saturday afternoons. I would really appreciate some input.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Prenatal Yoga

• Options

I've been wanting to sign up for classes but don't know too much about it there at Civano. The place I've also looked at is called Lyric Yoga on Oracle I think...It's $15 a class every Saturday. I just haven't gotten a chance to go but maybe this weekend. I defiantly want to start doing Prenatal Yoga...

• Options
    I don't know about their pre-natal yoga, but I have heard some good things about the Yoga House.. My mom lives in the neighborhood. Other than that, I don't really have any info on anywhere. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I actually started going to the yoga house at Civano and so far really enjoy it. I signed up for 10 classes. If anyone is considering a pre-natal yoga class and you live on the East side it is a good choice.
  • Options
    I live in Civano and have gone there regularly for the past year and just tried out the prenatal class.  It was great and I will definitely go back to that one as I progress in the pregnancy!  You should check it out for sure!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"