September 2011 Moms
Options

Anyone with lower backache already?

I have had lower backache since a day or two before my BFP. It's pretty much the same as what I experience when AF is here. Of course, it has me worried that AF is coming even though I had + tests. Anyone else with lower backache/tension?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone with lower backache already?

• Options
    Actually, it's kind of funny you posted this, because I have been having a lower back ache, and tension headaches too..I hope they go away for us soon!
  • Options

I think my headaches (which haven't been bad) can be attributed to zero caffeine, which my body is not used to. But my backache and the general "wetness" down there has me worried every time I go to the bathroom.

Can I wake up in 9 months? I'm the worst pregnant person ever.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageboxermama24:

I think my headaches (which haven't been bad) can be attributed to zero caffeine, which my body is not used to. But my backache and the general "wetness" down there has me worried every time I go to the bathroom.

Can I wake up in 9 months? I'm the worst pregnant person ever.

I had really bad backache yesterday, but I was also super bloated, so that might have something to do with it. I hate the "wetness"! It freaks me out every time I stand up or sit down. I just try to remind myself that it is completely normal. 

BFP 12/26/10 EDD 9/2/11 Peyton Marie born 9/9/11 BFP Chart
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP #2 12/26/2015 ~ EDD 9/9/16 ~ 1st HCG 23dpo- 2255 ~ 2nd HCG 25dpo-
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I have had lower backache, but I don't think mine is baby related.  I get it all.the.time. even before the BFP. 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Baby BROTHER is on the way! ~ EDD 6/12/2015
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Yes. And Kristn151, your post could have been mine. I am freaked out everytime I go to the bathroom!!

And my boobs are so big. Did not have that, this early with my DD...so we think it is a boy, lol! He is a boob man, already!

• Options

imageJo&Matt6609:
    Actually, it's kind of funny you posted this, because I have been having a lower back ache, and tension headaches too..I hope they go away for us soon!

This exactly!  I had bad backaches and headaches with DS, and didn't have them with my last one, so taking it as a good sign.  I just can't get comfortable!

photo 638_zpse3935266.jpg

DS#1 - 6.11.08

DS#2 - 9.1.11
  • Options
    I have too!  It is off and on and mostly occurs towards the end of the day and when I lay down for the night. Weird.
    BFP 6-29-10; EDD 3-10-10; Missed MC @ 10wks on 8-12-10; D&C 8-13-10
    BFP 11-24-10; EDD 8-5-10; CP @ 4wks on 11-27-10
    BFP 12-22-10; EDD 9-2-11 Baby girl born Aug. 15, 2011 via emergency c-section
    BFP 9-5-12; EDD 5-20-13; Missed MC @ 8 wks on 10-9-12; D&C 10-10-12
    BFP 1-7-13; EDD 9-20-13; PRAYING WE GET TO BRING THIS BABY HOME! BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I have the unfortunate body type with big breasts already so my back is always kind of sensitive. But now with this pregnancy it seems to be so much worse!!! But thankfully my DH is willing to give me massages as long as i keep making him dinner every night! Good trade off I think!
  • Options
    Not really a lower backache, but my tailbone was killing me last week.  I asked a friend and she had it too, it's apparently very common in 1st tri.  Thankfully, it's eased up, I couldn't deal with that pain much longer. 
  • Options
    My lower back has been bothering me all day!!!  I am a teacher and I was standing outside a lot today.  I have comfortable, supportive shoes that I thought would help when I have to stand more, but they haven't.  grrr.  I didn't think this symptom would happen so early.  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"