Parenting
Options

Poll: ToT candy...

Re: Poll: ToT candy...

• Options
    We let her eat it.
  • Options

DS gets to eat his candy, but MH took our leftovers to school and gave it to the kids & teachers there (he teaches HS).

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    How much are you letting DC eat? Jake got a TON! We only went to a few houses and a fire station, but each place gave him handfulls of candy...
  • Options
    DD ets to have one piece every night after dinner.  DH and I did take the things we feel she shouldn't eat. 
  • Options
    How about "MH ate it all or is in the process of eating it all"
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    Awe, Mr.R9 isn't sharing?! That's jacked up.
  • Options
    He didn't TOT, but got some candy from the parade, my cousin & daycare. He doesn't like candy so dh & I ate it all (it wasn't much, though).
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I stuck it in a rarely used cupboard.  I'll end up forgetting about it and then throw it away when I go to put next year's Halloween candy up there. :-)
  • Options

We didn't have any trick-or-treaters this year (our town does the "church" thing instead - kids go to the local churches now for parties, etc instead of going out) so when my nephews stopped by the next day we gave all the candy we'd bought (and the few pieces DD had received) to them.  DH and I are on WW so having all that candy around was a bad idea.  DD is too young for most candy.  I keep finding Reese's PB Cup wrappers in DH's pants pockets though.....I think he has a stash somewhere!

• Options
    I took some to work too. And it's mostly me who's eating it...    DH is not helping.
  • Options
    Where is the poll Mommy & DD are eating it.  DH doesn't like candy can you even believe that?
  • Options
    hahaa!! Never heard of DH not liking candy- sorry! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"