Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Any Ft. Worth Moms?

I have been living here for years and dont really know anyone. I need to get out and meet people. I am a 26 year old. I live close to downtown.I have a little boy that is 9 months old.If you are looking for friends in this area too...respond to this post and maybe we all can meet up or something.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Any Ft. Worth Moms?

• Options
    Hi! My husband and I just moved here about 2 months ago from Jersey and I also need to meet some people!  I'm due with my first (a boy!) in April, but would love to meet up sometime before that if you want!
  • Options
    Hi! I would love to meet new mom friends! I am 23 years old with an almost 6 month old boy. Let me know if we want to plan a get together. I live north of Fort Worth (a little past 820), but don't mind meeting in FW somewhere! Let me know!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have a 9 month old son too. I live in Keller, but we go to Fort Worth all the time. I'd love to get together sometime.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm also in Keller, but would be up for a get together anywhere in the Fort Worth area!  I'm rarely on here, so if you guys plan something, would someone email me?  MJequinelaw(at)gmail(dot)com.  Thanks!
  • Options
    I have a 6 month old little boy and also live in the Keller area.  I would love to meet up with some moms!!  We seem yo have been couped up all winter and now that the weather is getting nice it would be great!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"