Alaska Babies

Anchorage Play dates

Any moms want to start a mommy group in Anchorage and have play dates?
BFP 5/5/10 DDB 1/21/11 BFP 1/16/13 MC 1/26/13

Re: Anchorage Play dates

• I would, but my LO hasn't come out yet. I'm due by the end of the month though, so soon I could join in!
  • I would love to, depending on when you are looking at meeting and how frequently... I also have two older boys so we are fairly busy though.
  • Loading the player...
  • I would also too.  I moved here about 5 months ago.  I've been busy with work and all the local play groups meet up at 10 am ish on the weekdays so it isn't conducive to my schedule; however, if you threw a few weekend dates, I would definately go!  I'm a mom of a 4 year old and one on the way in December.  :)
  • I am a first time, stay at home mom with a little boy who just celebrated his first birthday.  I have been in search of a playgroup/playgroups and haven't found anything.  I have friends with children but they are often too busy to get together.  Have you had any luck? 
  • I know that I am always busy and have a hard time getting to set up play dates as well. But I did find a place for mom's that may not be able to keep a scheduled play date with others, but still have their kids interact with other kids. It's an indoor playground for children under 5 years old off of Tudor. It's called Park & Play. It's on the east side of town. Here is the website if you want to check it out:

https://www.parknplay.org/

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"