LGBT Parenting
Options

Weekend Plans

Re: Weekend Plans

• Options

Friday: A is off of school for the holiday and it's supposed to rain so we might play some Kinect today.  We have a meeting at 10:30 with our adoption manager and the CSW to go over everything in LO's file.  I think we might return the infant car seat and stroller we bought to get a big car seat and umbrella stroller for our little girl.

Saturday: J is off work and it's supposed to be raining, I might see if we can go to the science center or a museum, A loves those places.  I need to make some bread and want to make a sugar topped challah recipe that I found along with some wheat bread for A's lunches.

Sunday: J works, no plans.

• Options
    I may meet up with a friend for a play date on Sunday. Other than that, nothing big here.  I need to get the garage cleaned.  Someone is coming by Saturday to buy an office set that is currently taking up half the garage.  Once that is gone I'm hoping I can get the rest organized.  As usual, I'm exciting! :-p
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Tonight: Normal evening

Tomorrow: a museum or play place in the morning, home to nap, then the kids are going on a make-up visit with mom (hopefully) and DW and I are gonna try to get some stuff done around the house.

Sunday: Friends are coming over in the morning and in the afternoon we are getting together with my parents for a comedy basketball game.

• Options
    imagebutterflygrooves:
    I need to make some bread and want to make a sugar topped challah recipe that I found along with some wheat bread for A's lunches.

Sunday: J works, no plans.

MMMmmmm CHALLAH.. so yummy .. especially chocolate chip Challah. ( i cant eat bread for a year  gastric bypass - enjoy it for me )

Are you ready for the snow... I hear it supposedly coming to 500FT  Ack ...

- J&M

- 2 Moms 2 Twins Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    our Blog -http://dosbabies.wordpress.com/
  • Options

This weekend

Fri: chill at home maybe some laundry, cook dinner watch californication ?

Sat:  Dog park, Lunch with our LGBTS Family group and supposedly rain.

Sunday: House hunting - Hem my scrubs for rotation.

It is also supposed to be chilly chilly here.  They expect snow flurries in the am on Sunday

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

- 2 Moms 2 Twins Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    our Blog -http://dosbabies.wordpress.com/
  • Options

I am taking the kids to get L's birthday present and out to dinner tonight. L is staying in a hotel until Sunday morning and writing on her dissertation.

Tomorrow I'll take the kids to their ice skating lessons, tag for consignment while they nap, and then I am taking them to a preschool magic/comedy show in the evening.

Sunday we have a sitter coming in the morning so L and I can go to a movie (Black Swan) and then have lunch to celebrate her birthday.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options

Fri: Dr, bookstore, optometrist, home.

Sat: Work, home.

Sun: No idea. I received a coupon for a free build a bear so we may take Ky to make one and grab lunch out....

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"