Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

S.A.W....

say anything wednesday ladies?

I have a rash. I switched to a new herbal shampoo and I *think* that is where it came from. However I love the new shampoo so much, its tempting me to keep using it with a benadryl chaser....

I was also asked to move up to the front desk in my office because one of the receptionists got axed. I like it better up here than in my boring, dark scary office and I hope that if I keep doing a good job they will take their time to find a new receptionist. 

Re: S.A.W....

• Options
    That NKOTB gif in hippo's post got me all hot and bothered. Joe McIntyre rocks my socks almost as much as Mark Wahlberg.
    imageimage
  • Options

imageMrsSummitCounty:
    That NKOTB gif in hippo's post got me all hot and bothered. Joe McIntyre rocks my socks almost as much as Mark Wahlberg.

Um awkward, you misspelled the hot New Kids name. It's J-O-R-D-A-N. I'll forgive you. 

(But seriously... why am I turned on by grown men grabbing their crotches?)

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I can't stop eating the cornbread I made the other night.  Its so delicious.

D has a double ear infection and I'm feeling just awful that he's so miserable. Last night he had a pretty high temp, I thought for sure we'd be going to the ER.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

H forgot to put toilet paper in the bathroom yesterday after he used it all.Last night I went pee before bed and he couldnt hear me calling his name because the damn TV was on so loud.I texted and called him and he didn't  hear it.I used his clean work shirt. Lucky him I did laundry.

• Options
    imageuluvfranke:

H forgot to put toilet paper in the bathroom yesterday after he used it all.Last night I went pee before bed and he couldnt hear me calling his name because the damn TV was on so loud.I texted and called him and he didn't  hear it.I used his clean work shirt. Lucky him I did laundry.

*gigglesnort*

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

An older man (I'm talking 60s) INSISTED on purchasing my items for me from the store this morning. So I let him.

WHAT? Who doesn't like a sugar daddy?

• Options

Pre-baby, H and I went on vacation a lot - as in every few months. Post-baby, we haven't been on a single vacation. H is itching to get out of dodge. However, he has the fear of being "that" parent with the screaming kid on the plane. What is his solution? Let's drive. There is no effing way I am getting in a car for a 30-hr trip.

And that would be 30 hours, without the extra stops required now that we are traveling with child. I think I've convinced him driving is not a good idea.

Now to convince him it's OK to fly...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    imagesylwill:

I want the vagina recall recalled

If I don't get some soon, Imma cut a b!tch and by b!tch, I mean my husband

hahahaha.After I posted that I thought "shiit I hope no one gets pissed!" lucky me they didnt.

And I am sorry you arent getting any. I finally caved in and decided to do it.Now I cant stop.haha.

• Options
    imageheckysue:
    imageMissNikki007:

An older man (I'm talking 60s) INSISTED on purchasing my items for me from the store this morning. So I let him.

LOL did he ask for anything in return?  Because well, sugar daddies usually have some expectations...

For realz though, I need one of those.  

LOL, nope ne went on about his merry way.

You do realize that I cannot go to that store ever again, right? I was so flustered!

• Options
    imageMissNikki007:

Did he look like a frog? Was he sneaking up on you in your bed? BAHAHAHA.
  • Options
    We have a staff meeting at work today.  I am excited for this because lunch is provided.  Free lunch?  Count me in!
    BabyModel$$ Pictures, Images and Photos Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageuluvfranke:
    imageMissNikki007:

Haha, no! I now feel like I need a shower at the mention of that PIP.
  • Options
    I didn't realize that Wednesday was Say Anything Wednesday, WTF Wednesday, and Humpday Bumpday.  At first I was annoyed and thought, "Pick a side, Bumpies!"  Then I realized it gives me more long threads to peruse and thought, "I hope DS takes a long nap this afternoon." 
  • Options

I have full intentions of going to the store today to re-purchase C's Easter outfit in the size bigger than I originally bought. Then waiting it out until closer to Easter so see which one I need to return.

I totally have C in awesome jeggings today! Her pop of color is her purple trumpettes.

I did crunches and push ups last night. Followed by a bowl of ice cream. 

• Options

I saw you post this last night and I just about peed myself in bed I was laughing so hard. 

My S.A.W. is brought to you by my hunk of a DH... It is not sexy in the least bit when a man is in the shower and is telling me about what his morning will entail to fart in the middle of the sentence and act as though that one "snuck up on you" and then try and get some beforeworkmorningsexytime as soon as you come out.  Like I want a piece of your morning gasass.  You lose, try again.

• Options
    imageMissNikki007:
    imageuluvfranke:
    imageMissNikki007:

Haha, no! I now feel like I need a shower at the mention of that PIP.
    I think that was the best PIP to date. Honestly. I laughed like crazy.
  • Options
    imageMissNikki007:

::dead::

• Options
    I have no idea when Easter is this year.  Embarrassed
  • Options
    imagejordnsgrl:

I've had Cee Lo's song F*ck You song stuck in my head all day - with visuals.  Damn weird muppets.

image         image

Every time I hear this song, all I can picture is Cee Lo in his bird costume, and Gwyneth Paltrow's AWFUL cat suit. Some women can pull an outfit like that off. She can't.

• Options
    imageMissNikki007:

I would have tossed in a bag of M&M's for good measure.

::high five:: thats awesome.

• Options
    I got dairy free icecream the other day.  It's just made with soymilk instead of regular milk.  Well... I think it gives me the poops.  As much as I hate the long bathroom session in the morning I secretly love it because it doesn't disturb the hems.  Score!
  • Options
    imageLILBIT1221:
    imageMissNikki007:

hahaha! And a diamond ring.
  • Options
    imageMissNikki007:

Did you catch his name b/c I have a few things I need to pick up?

Me: 31   DH: 34
    Married: 5/12/07
    DD: 7/28/10
    TTC#2: 10/2014

• Options
    imageSammyJJo:
    I didn't realize that Wednesday was Say Anything Wednesday, WTF Wednesday, and Humpday Bumpday.  At first I was annoyed and thought, "Pick a side, Bumpies!"  Then I realized it gives me more long threads to peruse and thought, "I hope DS takes a long nap this afternoon." 
    Haha I forgot about WTF Wednesday until AFTER I posted this...I can always DD if you want.. .PSYCHE!
  • Options

imagejim7496:

Not til the second or third week of April I think?

• Options
    imagebeccs98:

imageMrsSummitCounty:

Um awkward, you misspelled the hot New Kids name. It's J-O-R-D-A-N. I'll forgive you. 

I was always a Jordan girl--and then I met him. He was pretty much a total douche. I was devastated.

imageimage
  • Options

imageMrsSummitCounty:

I saw them in concert in 2008 and let me just say he had a song where he had a white shirt on and was sweaty.

I looked at my friend and said "They grew up well". 

______

My Say Anything:

Fenugreek has not only helped my supply but regulated my digestive system a bit. 

I have been slacking off at work since I have returned. 

imageimage

imageimage

image  image

• Options
    imagekatieloretta:

imagejim7496:

Ok I lied. It's the last week of April. 2nd week is usually the norm, duh me.

• Options
    I am convinced that DD is conducting research on sleep deprivation and DH and I are her best subjects.
    Me: 31   DH: 34
    Married: 5/12/07
    DD: 7/28/10
    TTC#2: 10/2014

• Options
    imagekatieloretta:
    imagekatieloretta:

imagejim7496:

Ok I lied. It's the last week of April. 2nd week is usually the norm, duh me.

LOL  Thanks!

• Options
    DH and I had talked about moving a couch/loveseat downstair and we kind of let it at him not wanting to crowd up the living room. Well I just moved it down all by myself because I'm sick of not having enough places for people to sit when we have company... people shouldn't have to sit on uncomfortable dining room chairs IMHO, so he can suck it :P
  • Options
    imageuluvfranke:
    imageLILBIT1221:
    imageMissNikki007:

hahaha! And a diamond ring.

were you shopping in The Villages by chance?

• Options

My post-baby body image is putting some major distance between DH and I. I don't even want to be affectionate because I don't really want it to go anywhere... I just feel terribly unattractive. I also have zero energy.  

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

I'll love you forever,
    I'll like you for always,
    As long as I'm living my baby you'll be.
    - Robert Munsch
  • Options
    imageSDarling324:

I saw you post this last night and I just about peed myself in bed I was laughing so hard. 

My S.A.W. is brought to you by my hunk of a DH... It is not sexy in the least bit when a man is in the shower and is telling me about what his morning will entail to fart in the middle of the sentence and act as though that one "snuck up on you" and then try and get some beforeworkmorningsexytime as soon as you come out.  Like I want a piece of your morning gasass.  You lose, try again.

LOL!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options

I actually almost convinced myself today that I would be cool with having a second child if DH won't agree to adopt a girl from China.  DH wants to wait to even discuss our options until LO is 1 but I am already researching the adoption process and seeing what I can get in order now since the process takes about three years.

• Options
    imageMrsSummitCounty:
    imagebeccs98:

imageMrsSummitCounty:

I was always a Jordan girl--and then I met him. He was pretty much a total douche. I was devastated.

.... hear that sound? It my childhood dreams being crushed.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

I've faked diarrhea at home the last two days so I could lock myself in the bathroom and read. My book is really good and it's the only chance I have to read it! LOL

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    I ordered my bridesmaid dress for my BFF's wedding bigger because of my boobs, and also because I know I'm too lazy to actually work on losing weight. It came in and I tried it on. Yikes! It's enormous! So apparently I must have slimmed down some without actually losing weight (fat turned to muscle). We'll see what happens when I go for my alterations at the end of March. Part of me wants to start dieting/working out to see if I can lose some more, and part of me doesn't because I don't want the alterations to cost too much more than I already know they're going to cost. Plus most of me knows I'm too lazy and enjoy comfort food too much to stick with it. 
  • Options
    imagedetokiet:
    imagejordnsgrl:

I've had Cee Lo's song F*ck You song stuck in my head all day - with visuals.  Damn weird muppets.

image         image

Every time I hear this song, all I can picture is Cee Lo in his bird costume, and Gwyneth Paltrow's AWFUL cat suit. Some women can pull an outfit like that off. She can't.

i am not familiar with this and I am VERY happy about that. I saw him on the NBA All Star show and I was cringing but yet couldnt turn away...::shudders::

• Options
    imageLILBIT1221:
    imagedetokiet:
    imagejordnsgrl:

image         image

i am not familiar with this and I am VERY happy about that. I saw him on the NBA All Star show and I was cringing but yet couldnt turn away...::shudders::

It's from the Grammys. And do yourself a favor and do NOT google it.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"