Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

i judge people who...

Have reverse mullets. I saw a lady on my walk with one yesterday and gave her the major side eye. Do you think she walked into the salon and said, "I'll have the Kate Gosselin pre hair extensions." Blech. Since its slow as molasses lets play "who do you judge"... and go!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: i judge people who...

• Options

I have a reverse bob.  Is that judge worthy? 

Today, I judge helicopter parents.  I judge them pretty much every day, but today it's particularly annoying. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Options
    I judge people who think that plural words need apostrophes.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    People missing and/or have dirty teeth. I can dismiss crazy hair and sometimes crazy outfits, but the teeth thing makes me think you're just straight up dirty!!!
  • Options
    I judge people who judge people about breastfeeding or lack thereof.
  • Options

I have a a reversish  mullet! I asked the girl to do a stacked bob and instead of stacking it she chopped all the hair on the back of my head.  Grrr...I pull the front into pigtails most days to hide it! I need to get it fixed but I don't know what to ask for!

and...I judge people who type loose but mean lose.  It irritates me!  

• Options

I judge people who can't match their clothes.

I also judge people who tell me I do not have to try so hard to be a good mother.Why not? I want to do the best I can.Why should I not try? Did you not?

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imagecinema_goddess:

Today, I judge helicopter parents.  I judge them pretty much every day, but today it's particularly annoying. 

I would never judge you ;) no this lady had the back of her head shaved and then two long strips in the front... who the frick doe that?!
  • Options
    I judge people who have poorly behaved dogs - even if we're at the dog park. Just because it's a leash free zone doesn't mean you shouldn't have control of your animal.
    Lookin' Down
  • Options
    I judge people who take up lots of space in a store and don't bother to pay attention and have some common courtesy for those around them.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I also judge people who go months without having sex with their husbands.
  • Options
    I give major side eye to the shoes women handlers at dog shows.. they are some funky shoes that they wear
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I judge people who are so wrapped up in their own social life that they don't stay home when their child is sick. Let your child rest and get healthy, your friends, coffee date, etc. will be there another day.
    DSC_2211

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

imageMissNikki007:

Crying This makes me a sad panda because I'm guilty of this. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Options
    imagepazrana:

I have a a reversish  mullet! I asked the girl to do a stacked bob and instead of stacking it she chopped all the hair on the back of my head.  Grrr...I pull the front into pigtails most days to hide it! I need to get it fixed but I don't know what to ask for!

and...I judge people who type loose but mean lose.  It irritates me!  

well as long as it was an accident, I won't judge you for it... LOL!
  • Options
    I judge people who hate the South. Especially those who hate seersucker suits and smocked clothing.
  • Options
    imageouraddress7:
    imagecinema_goddess:

I would never judge you ;) no this lady had the back of her head shaved and then two long strips in the front... who the frick doe that?!

How old was she?  I've seen goth-types here with that kind of haircut. Or maybe her stylist was a little clipper happy. 

Either way, she should invest in scarves and cute hats until that hairstyle grows out. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options

imageLCB34:
    I judge people who hate the South. Especially those who hate seersucker suits and smocked clothing.

I don't know what this is. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    imageMissNikki007:
    Me too!
  • Options
    imagecinema_goddess:

imageMissNikki007:

CG, you go MONTHS? ::puts CG over knee::
  • Options

got another one, I'm judging big time the people giving my friend a hard time on her  facebook about how her DH fell asleep while their baby girl was sleeping on his chest. 

I'm sure since she took a picture of them, that she is watching carefully and if anyone shifts she is right there to make sure they are all good... 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

I judge people who judge others by the way they look.

This isn't a jab at you, OP. I just can't judge others for things like hair styles, because my own hair is usually such a hot mess. And one of my BFFs has the Kate Gosselin hair, and she's one of the sweetest women I know.

"To me, you are perfect."

• Options
    I judge bad, inconsiderate drivers. I mean the types who purposely wait until the last minute to get over before a lane ends and then cut off other people, people who don't signal, people who speed and tailgate, etc. My judgment is that if a person is that rude and inconsiderate on the road, they must also be in life, in general.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    imageMissNikki007:
    imagecinema_goddess:

imageMissNikki007:

Uhhhh...As of January 31st it was a year.  A combination of hip pain during pregnancy, lack of sleep when the girls were born and being terrified of getting pregnant again has kept us from doing the dirty-dirty.  

We're making up for it this weekend, though. SurpriseStick out tongue

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    I judge people who put up trashy pictures and personal information on facebook. I have had to hide at least 4 of my "friends" because I think they are ridiculous.
  • Options
    I judge people who don't do their research, and instead depend on other people.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageLCB34:
    mmhmm. Big time.
  • Options

imageMissNikki007:

Me too.

• Options

imageLCB34:

Are there really people who hate seersucker suits and smoocked clothing? How can you possibly hate those things?

• Options
    imageLCB34:
    imageMissNikki007:
    Me too!
    I completely agree. I don't understand how you don't have sex with your DH. And I'll probably get flamed for this, but I can understand why someone would cheat if their partner is not having sex with them.
  • Options

I judge pregnant women that can't wear shirts to cover their entire belly. (Saw a gigantic women doing that at Walmart the other day)

I also judge people that are rude or stuck up for no reason. Quit acting like your sh!t don't stink b!tch! I'm the type of person that smiles at everyone and have a very goofy kind of personality so when I smile at someone and they just stick their nose up, I feel like throat punching them for it. There is no reason for that nonsense.

Sometimes it's okay to follow. (Picture is a clicky)
  • Options
    I judge people who have sex with their husbands because it is their duty or they feel bad and not because they want to.  I am not some pretty little housewife here to please my husband's sexual desires whenever he feels like it.  I have sex because I want to, not because I have to.  Maybe because I have a history of some trauma, but I cringe every time I hear someone on here say they have sex when they don't want to.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

imageAdel26:

This drives me crazy.  I hate reading signs or ads that make the same mistake, ex. Secret Nail's.  What is the Nail possessing?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I judge enablers.  If your child is over 18 living at home, paying no bills, going to no school, you pay for everything for them ... etc.  Oh and the worst is buying them their cigarettes. 

• Options

image~LittleOne~:
    I give major side eye to the shoes women handlers at dog shows.. they are some funky shoes that they wear

LOL!  H and I were watching last night, and I commented on the "uniform" they all seem to have: uncomfortably tight suit skirts and sensible shoes.

• Options

imageHeather813:
    imageLCB34:
    imageMissNikki007:
    Me too!
    I completely agree. I don't understand how you don't have sex with you DH. And I'll probably get flamed for this, but I can understand why someone would cheat if their partner is not having sex with them.

I agree.  You should not act surprised if you haven't had sex for months on end, and your partner strays.  I am not saying it is okay to cheat, but it should not be a surprise.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imagecinema_goddess:
    imageMissNikki007:
    imagecinema_goddess:

imageMissNikki007:

Uhhhh...As of January 31st it was a year.  A combination of hip pain during pregnancy, lack of sleep when the girls were born and being terrified of getting pregnant again has kept us from doing the dirty-dirty.  

We're making up for it this weekend, though. SurpriseStick out tongue

Ok, I totally understand all of that. You get a pass. Haha.
  • Options
    imagenadinethequeen01:

I judge pregnant women that can't wear shirts to cover their entire belly. (Saw a gigantic women doing that at Walmart the other day)

I also judge people that are rude or stuck up for no reason. Quit acting like your sh!t don't stink b!tch! I'm the type of person that smiles at everyone and have a very goofy kind of personality so when I smile at someone and they just stick their nose up, I feel like throat punching them for it. There is no reason for that nonsense.

This exactly! It's bad enough when a stranger does it, but it used to happen at work with some stuck up b pretty much every day! I remember the people who did it years later, so yeah...I guess I judge that. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageKJmashup:

I judge people who judge others by the way they look.

YesYesYes

I wear sweats to the grocery store and I'm proud of it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageheckysue:
    imagejessakris:
    I judge bad, inconsiderate drivers. I mean the types who purposely wait until the last minute to get over before a lane ends and then cut off other people, people who don't signal, people who speed and tailgate, etc. My judgment is that if a person is that rude and inconsiderate on the road, they must also be in life, in general.
    Agree.  And I live in an area with a large demographoic of upper-middle class residents...I hate to say it but I kind of judge if you drive a BMW or similar car that shouts "money."  I can pretty much assume these drivers will tailgate, cut me off, or otherwise drive like an a$$ while chatting on their cell phone the whole time.  And I am always, ALWAYS right.  Sad to say.

Connecticut and New York are FAMOUS for this.  And yes..you are right.  Try driving in Greenwich.

• Options

imageAdel26:
    ugh me too! the worst for me is when people do it with their last names like "the miller's live here" or something like that. also, people who don't know the difference between then and than.

that reminds me, the other day my younger cousin said "intell" in her facebook status [i think it was supposed to be until Tongue Tied].

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"