Washington Babies
Options

Rice cereal and obesity

Re: Rice cereal and obesity

• Options
    Yep. We are participating in white out in our house. The babies dr and feeding therapist both agree that white rice is the wonder bread of baby cereal. Whole wheat cereal and white rice cereal cost the same.
    Love: 8/2000 | Marriage: 7/2005 | Baby makes three: 3/28/2007 | And one more makes...SIX?
    Steal my kids picture or pretend they are yours, I will find where you live and ship all of their dirty diapers to your doorstep. Promise. image
  • Options
    I never did rice cereal. I didnt get what the purpose of it was. Myguys never did have to take and fillers for any reason though. So when it came time to strat eating we just went straight to real pureed foods.  we did oatmeal though.
    Dawn - Wife of Brian 09/25/2005 - Mother of Eli Jace 03/12/2007 and Kai Evan 10/17/08

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imageDAWNNA76:
    I never did rice cereal. I didnt get what the purpose of it was. Myguys never did have to take and fillers for any reason though. So when it came time to strat eating we just went straight to real pureed foods.  we did oatmeal though.

We never did it either.  I never understood the point. Mia went right from formula to purees and I'm going to do the same with Audrey.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageI*Heart*Stuart:

imageDAWNNA76:

We never did it either.  I never understood the point. Mia went right from formula to purees and I'm going to do the same with Audrey.

Ditto, though we are even skipping purees.  LO gets to decide what he eats and how much he wants, and learns to chew before he learns to swallow.  We are having a ton of fun.  Baby-led weaning rocks.  :) 

I'm going to make an AWESOME big brother.

Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"