Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Just irate and angry

It has been 3 weeks exactly since my miscarriage and I feel like I am in the anger stage. Especially with certain family members. How can I feel like being around certain people, but not others? My very close friend just had a baby boy in November and I have no problem visiting her and getting a baby snuggle in, But,I can't seem to spend or tolerate 5 min with my still pregnant sister in law. We are married to twin brothers, so it is hard to avoid her. I guess there are some poeple you can trust and some you cannot. She and my husband's sister have done some pretty shady things towards me in the past and now I just feel like they are not genuine. They act like nothing has happened! Even though I don't want to talk about it, I feel like they should care more. I LOST MY BABY! It has already cause family drama and now I am supposed to go have manicures with them tomorrow?!?!? I just can't do it, I can't. The original plan was to get these manicures was to celebrate the other sis in law and my pregnancies. But, a week before we were suppoesed to go I miscarried. I thought I was emotionally okay, but I don't think I am.

Re: Just irate and angry

• Options

Dont go if you dont want to, they will get over it if you dont go.

Im also the same way. I cant stand to see certain people. 'Ive seen my SIL in the market and turned around and left and went to a different market. But my other SIL i seem to love being around her.  

BFP#1 11.19.10 Missed MC 01.10.11 Sam & Alex
    BFP#2 05.08.11 Birthday 1.11.12 Peyton
    BFP#3 06.10.12 Birthday 2.14.13-Cooper Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Congrats to my buddy Ambs21! Welcome to the world Audrey!
    Congrats to my buddy Mork! Welcome sweet E!
  • Options

I ended up not going, but as I read my post again, I can't believe how I raned like that! I feel like I'm on an emotional rollercoaster. Everyday is different, Reading everyone's experiences with having a miscarriage and the healing process helps and can make you emotional at the same time. It's hard to step back from your own bubble fo feelings sometimes. I just saw your ticker at the end of your post and I was humbled again. I can't even imagine what you have been through recently. It is the hardest thing to ever go through.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I feel that way sometimes too. If you don't want to see them then you shouldn't you are allowed your time to grieve. I also can't stand to be around pregnant people but I still love babies so maybe that is the reason you can see your friend and not SIL.
  • Options

I ended up not going and I was so relieved!

I know what you mean! One of my closest friends had a baby back in November and I love visiting her and the baby. Holding her baby boy heals my heart. But, my sis-in-law that is still pregnant, I really can't deal with right now. She is due in July and I was supposed to be due at the end of August. This summer might be a little emotional towards the end, whether I am expecting again or not! DH and I are going to start trying after this next cycle starts up again, if it's normal. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"