Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Bad lurk :(

I lurked on my birth month board. They are all finding out the sex and feeling their babies move. That is what I should be doing.  I should be 17 weeks today :(

Re: Bad lurk :(

• Options

I'm sorry  :((

I find myself doing the same thing every once in awhile and it always ends in me feeling awful in just about every way.

I mostly lurk around here but I do remember you from the July board.  It was a really fun board, too.  I think that's why I go back every once in a while... they're all such nice women and the 'old' me wants to know they are doing great.  The new me is just so sad.

I wish so much that none of us had to leave there :(

(hugs)

• Options
    oh no ladies! i also tried to look at mine today (aug 11) and i kept getting the error message. i know its hard but really its easier if you stay clear of it only makes my day worse

BFP#1 11.19.10 Missed MC 01.10.11 Sam & Alex
    BFP#2 05.08.11 Birthday 1.11.12 Peyton
    BFP#3 06.10.12 Birthday 2.14.13-Cooper Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Congrats to my buddy Ambs21! Welcome to the world Audrey!
    Congrats to my buddy Mork! Welcome sweet E!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Honey, don't go there.  Try very hard to restrain yourself.  Nothing good will come of it.  I promise.
    We lost our beloved daughter Angeline at 30 w 5 d. http://angelinebornangel.blogspot.com/ Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    Oh, and one other thought.  If you want to lurk, consider going to "pregnant after a loss," a board that may give you hope as regards the light at the end of this dark tunnel. 
    We lost our beloved daughter Angeline at 30 w 5 d. http://angelinebornangel.blogspot.com/ Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    ((hugs)) i was thisclose to doing that myself today.  i talked myself out of it by remembering that only tears would come of it.  i could use an evening without a cry headache.  ;-)  hang in there!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageBluenoser4ever:

imageMuffinhb:
    oh no ladies! i also tried to look at mine today (aug 11) and i kept getting the error message. i know its hard but really its easier if you stay clear of it only makes my day worse

I wish I would get those error messages.

yeah i seem to get them almost every time i try and go there today i tried many times and each time i got "error" so i finally took it as a sign 

BFP#1 11.19.10 Missed MC 01.10.11 Sam & Alex
    BFP#2 05.08.11 Birthday 1.11.12 Peyton
    BFP#3 06.10.12 Birthday 2.14.13-Cooper Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Congrats to my buddy Ambs21! Welcome to the world Audrey!
    Congrats to my buddy Mork! Welcome sweet E!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"