New Orleans Babies
Options

looking for support group

I am 27, single, and pregnant with twins. I'm 14 weeks pregnant and I have been on an emotional and physcial roller coaster. I am looking for a support group for either pregnant singles or pregnant with twins or anything like that in this area, preferably on the westbank but will consider eastbank as well. Any ideas? please let me know olive242@yahoo.com thanks!
Jamie Grisaffi

Re: looking for support group

• Options
    I'm sorry things have been such a roller coaster lately. I don't know personally of any groups but check out www.meetup.com . I've met some great people through mom's groups I found there and I know they have lots of support groups listed. Good luck!
    -Clare
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

Congrats on your twins. As far as I know, there aren't any twin support groups in the NOLA are (although there is a group that gets together for playdates at the Parenting Center.) I wish I could be more help.

Have you tried checking out the Parenting Center or the hospitals? Try looking in the nolababy magazine, too.

How to tell my boys apart

The different types of twins and triplets

Jack, Sydney and Carynne, Annaleigh, JW, Eden...forever in our hearts.
    My blog * We made the national news!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats on your pregnancy! I don't know of any support groups either, but just wanted to say I'm sorry you're having a tough time. Maybe you could ask you GYN if he/she is aware of any type of group? What about a church group? If you just need someone to vent to feel free to email me or something! It's mandathompson@yahoo.com 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"