As my due date is quickly approaching, we are going to have to make a few decisions regarding me having a VBAC vs. repeat C. I had my 40 week apt today and I am 2-3cm (farther than I ever was with my DD). I go back on Tuesday for another check and am hoping that I go on my own by next week. But if I don't, here are my options:
- Schedule a C-section for Friday
- Have my fluids/baby checked on Friday and push a C-section to Monday (then I would be in the hospital for my DD's 2nd birthday and their birthdays would be 2 days apart.
- Possibly have my water broken and see if I progress on my own. This is appealing but also scary to me since I was induced with DD and ended in a C-section.
Just trying to get different points of view. My DH is on-board with whatever I decide, I think he is starting to get anxious to meet this littler girl (and so am I).