Health & Exercise
Options

Any good videos?

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone could suggest some good workout videos for after having your baby?  I kind of figure I won't want to (or have the time to) run off to the gym to get back in shape so I'm going to try and do a lot from home.  *tia*
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Any good videos?

• Options
    I do like the Jillian Micheals dvds.  30 Day Shred is great, because it is under 30 minutes and easy to squeeze into a busy day.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I really like Jari Love's Ripped series (the older ones), Patrick Goudeau's Hard Work Conditioning series, or if you are really hardcore, P90X and Insanity from Beachbody. I've gotten great results from all those videos.

One place that would be worth checking out is collagevideo.com . They have a HUGE selection of fitness DVD's, and they are categorized by intensity, type of workout and so on.

Good luck! 

motivationisoverrated.com
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I like the Turbo Jam series. No I changed my mind... I LOVE IT!

It has great music and is very addicting. It has all sorts of DVD's that come in a pack. You can work your whole body!!!

https://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/turbo-jam.do?code=TURBOJAMDOTCOM

• Options
    Cindy Crawford made a great exercise video after she gave birth to her first son. It has three workouts - a 10 min., 25 min, and 45 minute.  I still do the 45 minute workout and it makes me sore!
  • Options
    I love chalene extreme which is the same person who does turbo jam as well as her new workout turbo fire. You can get any of them through the beachbody site. They are all great.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"