February 2011 Moms
Options

I have a FUPA. :(

The emoticon in the title is inaccurate. It's more like this: Crying

Is it just me, or is it so swollen down there that it makes your pants that fit a month or more ago NOT feel comfortable and it's obvious? I'm not talking about just labia here- though I had no idea those could get so big- I'm talking about the area between where the bump ends and where the lady crack begins. THERE. Is yours puffy and making your pants fit more uncomfortably now?

I want to cry because I only hae 8 weeks til my due date, and I don't want to shell out $ for more maternity pants when this is my last pregnancy and it's almost like a waste now! I mean, buying a new pair of pants at 4 months, sure, it's worth it- but now, in the home stretch?? 

Can I just wear a moo-moo til I deliver so no one can notice my foopa??

CafeMom Tickers
imageimage

Re: I have a FUPA. :(

• Options
    I have no clue if I have one.  I haven't seen my nether regions in at least 2 months.  My maternity pants have all been too big (hand-me-downs) the entire time, so those wouldn't give me a hint either.  I'll have to ask DH tonight.  "Honey, do I have a FUPA?"
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I had a fupa before, so that's not a great measure for me... but I am with you on the worried about buying more mat pants. I've totally noticed in the last 2 weeks that they are much tighter in the non-stretchy belly portion. Thankfully my last day at my current job is next Wednesday, and I plan on wearing nothing put yoga pants, leggings and dresses for my last month and a half.

I'll still be working, but at least it'll be from home.

Good luck! 

PG#1 - 3rd cycle BFP. Team Green. HELLP syndrome @ 34 weeks.
    Later diagnosed with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, possible link to HELLP.

PG#2 M/C 3/14 - Surprise BFP 2/13. Beta's doubled every 52 hours from 3w5d-5w5d
    Viable pregnancy scan at 5w5d; 2nd u/s showed 2 days of growth in 7 but a HB of 120
    3rd u/s on 3/10/14 had no HB and baby had only grown 7 days over 14
    D&C 3/17/14 - complications - DX Retroflexed uterus, multiple tears to cervix

All Welcome

Chart

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My two favorite pairs of maternity pants actually shrunk in the dryer (freakin' Duo maternity pants, seriously), so to compensate for the loss I've been wearing pairs of sweatpants that I bought for color guard in high school. At the time I was appalled by the $40 I spent on each set, but it was actually one of the best investments I have ever made. :-) I highly recommend stretchy sweatpants. They have pockets and everything.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yeah, totes cried when I shaved down there and realized I was rockin the FUPA. Lame. Hasn't made pants uncomfy yet, but you are two weeks ahead of me. Perhaps this is what I have to look forward to!
  • Options
    I havent noticed.. BUT, I will look tonight after my shower.. I may have a FUPA because my pants do feel a little tighter...Confused
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic baby development
  • Options
    You're not alone...I belong to the fupa club too : All I think about it my fat fuper during the delivery!  I see it and think holy fat crotch! I am sure the dr has seen their fair share of fupas but I plan on having my sister and best friend in there with us! DH loves me no matter what, but will they!?! lol!
    Happy mommy to a sweet baby boy! CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    WTF is a FUPA? I feel really dumb for not knowing this...
    I married a ginger.
    m/c 12/25/09 (5w5d) mm/c D&C 4/9/10 (11w1d) Take home baby 2/22/11
    My boobies belong to cour10e
  • Options

imagevflipo:

Fat Upper Pvssy Area. 

CafeMom Tickers
    imageimage
  • Options
    imageTiffanyTheMom:

imagevflipo:

Fat Upper Pvssy Area. 

Bahahaha gotcha
    I married a ginger.
    m/c 12/25/09 (5w5d) mm/c D&C 4/9/10 (11w1d) Take home baby 2/22/11
    My boobies belong to cour10e
  • Options

Not so much upper, but what about FLPA?  I've apparently developed varicose veins in that area and it's made everything puffier.  Ugh.  Not much I can do about it other than hope it all goes away after delivery. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"