February 2011 Moms

I have a FUPA. :(

The emoticon in the title is inaccurate. It's more like this: Crying

Is it just me, or is it so swollen down there that it makes your pants that fit a month or more ago NOT feel comfortable and it's obvious? I'm not talking about just labia here- though I had no idea those could get so big- I'm talking about the area between where the bump ends and where the lady crack begins. THERE. Is yours puffy and making your pants fit more uncomfortably now?

I want to cry because I only hae 8 weeks til my due date, and I don't want to shell out $ for more maternity pants when this is my last pregnancy and it's almost like a waste now! I mean, buying a new pair of pants at 4 months, sure, it's worth it- but now, in the home stretch?? 

Can I just wear a moo-moo til I deliver so no one can notice my foopa??

CafeMom Tickers
imageimage

Re: I have a FUPA. :(

• I have no clue if I have one.  I haven't seen my nether regions in at least 2 months.  My maternity pants have all been too big (hand-me-downs) the entire time, so those wouldn't give me a hint either.  I'll have to ask DH tonight.  "Honey, do I have a FUPA?"
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I had a fupa before, so that's not a great measure for me... but I am with you on the worried about buying more mat pants. I've totally noticed in the last 2 weeks that they are much tighter in the non-stretchy belly portion. Thankfully my last day at my current job is next Wednesday, and I plan on wearing nothing put yoga pants, leggings and dresses for my last month and a half.

I'll still be working, but at least it'll be from home.

Good luck! 

PG#1 - 3rd cycle BFP. Team Green. HELLP syndrome @ 34 weeks.
    Later diagnosed with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, possible link to HELLP.

PG#2 M/C 3/14 - Surprise BFP 2/13. Beta's doubled every 52 hours from 3w5d-5w5d
    Viable pregnancy scan at 5w5d; 2nd u/s showed 2 days of growth in 7 but a HB of 120
    3rd u/s on 3/10/14 had no HB and baby had only grown 7 days over 14
    D&C 3/17/14 - complications - DX Retroflexed uterus, multiple tears to cervix

All Welcome

Chart

• Loading the player...
  • My two favorite pairs of maternity pants actually shrunk in the dryer (freakin' Duo maternity pants, seriously), so to compensate for the loss I've been wearing pairs of sweatpants that I bought for color guard in high school. At the time I was appalled by the $40 I spent on each set, but it was actually one of the best investments I have ever made. :-) I highly recommend stretchy sweatpants. They have pockets and everything.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yeah, totes cried when I shaved down there and realized I was rockin the FUPA. Lame. Hasn't made pants uncomfy yet, but you are two weeks ahead of me. Perhaps this is what I have to look forward to!
  • I havent noticed.. BUT, I will look tonight after my shower.. I may have a FUPA because my pants do feel a little tighter...Confused
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic baby development
  • You're not alone...I belong to the fupa club too : All I think about it my fat fuper during the delivery!  I see it and think holy fat crotch! I am sure the dr has seen their fair share of fupas but I plan on having my sister and best friend in there with us! DH loves me no matter what, but will they!?! lol!
    Happy mommy to a sweet baby boy! CafeMom Tickers
  • WTF is a FUPA? I feel really dumb for not knowing this...
    I married a ginger.
    m/c 12/25/09 (5w5d) mm/c D&C 4/9/10 (11w1d) Take home baby 2/22/11
    My boobies belong to cour10e
  • imagevflipo:
    WTF is a FUPA? I feel really dumb for not knowing this...

Fat Upper Pvssy Area. 

CafeMom Tickers
    imageimage
  • imageTiffanyTheMom:

imagevflipo:
    WTF is a FUPA? I feel really dumb for not knowing this...

Fat Upper Pvssy Area. 

Bahahaha gotcha
    I married a ginger.
    m/c 12/25/09 (5w5d) mm/c D&C 4/9/10 (11w1d) Take home baby 2/22/11
    My boobies belong to cour10e
  • Not so much upper, but what about FLPA?  I've apparently developed varicose veins in that area and it's made everything puffier.  Ugh.  Not much I can do about it other than hope it all goes away after delivery. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"