VBAC

xp: almost 40 week appointment- Fail

Saw the doctor today, no progress, no effacement, no dilation.  If LO doesn't show some promise of coming by the 14th we have to schedule a c-section.  I can't be induced because I was going for a vbac and LO is getting quite large so Doc doesn't want to wait too long.  I just feel like crying.  This is not how I wanted things to be.  As long as LO is healthy it will be ok but I can't help but be disappointed.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: xp: almost 40 week appointment- Fail

• I'm sorry you didn't get the news you wanted today. Just keep reminding yourself that internals really don't tell you anything. You can go from nothing to labor in a short period of time. So not having any activity doesn't mean you won't go into labor tomorrow. I've got my fingers crossed for you!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm really sorry that you had a disappointing appointment today.  I hope that things change quickly for you.  Have you thought about possibly scheduling some acupuncture?  Will your doctor consider a gentle induction as opposed to an automatic c/s if it comes down to it??
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Ditto pp - and try all those natural induction techniques (sex, acupuncture, spicy food, walking, etc).  Will your doctor consider a foley catheter induction - no chemicals and I believe a very safe induction method for VBACs. Good luck!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagemargeincharge2:
    I'm sorry you didn't get the news you wanted today. Just keep reminding yourself that internals really don't tell you anything. You can go from nothing to labor in a short period of time. So not having any activity doesn't mean you won't go into labor tomorrow. I've got my fingers crossed for you!

This.  sending labor thoughts your way!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"