Saw the doctor today, no progress, no effacement, no dilation. If LO doesn't show some promise of coming by the 14th we have to schedule a c-section. I can't be induced because I was going for a vbac and LO is getting quite large so Doc doesn't want to wait too long. I just feel like crying. This is not how I wanted things to be. As long as LO is healthy it will be ok but I can't help but be disappointed.
No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml