Northern California Babies

So sorry to keep doing this to you guys...

2»

Re: So sorry to keep doing this to you guys...

• I feel honored that you are willing to share this journey with us.  Since I am someone who would love to adopt but can't, I feel like I am living this vicariously through you.  I hate that you have had to experience the low, and hope more than anything that the greatest high - your baby - is just around the corner for you.

Wishing you all the very very best...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am really pulling for you, M.  Please never feel badly sharing your journey, we are all here for you.

It's interesting to read about different people's adoption journey's.  My mom had me at 16 and my brother at 17, and kept us.  She had two more at 20 and 22 and placed them for adoption b/c her circumstances were just so messy.  But regardless of all that messiness at the start, my brother and sister grew up with amazing, wonderful, loving, awesome parents.  I know the same will be true for the little one you bring home forever someday.

Big hugs, and thank you for sharing your story!!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you for sharing your journey with us, and I for one am honored to be able to ride the roller coaster along with you.

I am thinking positive thougths for you guys!

• Marisa- we're here for good news and the not so good news.  We're here for support..so please don't feel bad for sharing.  You said it's a roller coaster and i think we're all strapped in for the ride :)

I'll continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers. 

• M - I would be mad if you DIDN'T share your journey! Don't feel guilty, we are all in this with you.

I'll be thinking good thoughts for you. I would be very cautious, but I understand not wanting to let an opportunity to pass by.

Greyson Ray ~ July 31 2006 | WinterRose Elizabeth ~ April 28th 2010 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    The Blog | BirthbyKellyM
  • I'm all veklempt! Sending lots of baby dust!

And yes- share it all. We love hearing about all of it :)

• Many thoughts & prayers for you M!  I hope the signs are right!  

imageimage
    107 Read/listened to in 2011: 91 Books/16 Audiobooks
    Read 2012: 33/50
  • Thinking positive thoughts for you M!!
  • tons of thoughts and prayers headed your way!
  • I hope everything works out in your favor!! Good luck!
  • You should not feel guilty in any way for sharing your journey with us. It's a very special honor for me to hear all of your stories and experiences. I'm wishing for the very best outcome for you. I hope to hear more as things progress.
  • keeping my fingers crossed for you! 
  • Sending LOTS of good thoughts & prayers your way!! And ditto others---don't feel guilty at all about sharing all of the ups & downs with us. We're here for you to lean on. :) 
  • We are happy to share the roller coaster ride with you.  I hope it's almost over though.  =)

Sending good wishes your way!!! 

My Scrapbooking Blog: www.noeyspaper.blogspot.com BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sending tons of positive dust your way.  you deserve it. <3
                                                 Rainbow - Married - 5/31/03
                                               Christian Alexander - 11/13/06
                                        Amelia Rose & Owen Thomas - 3/29/11

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - (eGB2)
    Be The Match - and help save a life by signing up for the National Marrow Donor Program.
  • You are definately in my thoughts, and I really hope this works out.  If it makes you feel any better, our BM is 36, married, and already had two older kids, 19 and 14, and two young ones, 3 and 2, and allowed us to adopt her "oops baby", so it's not necessarily a red flag.  One word of advice though, after our first match fell through after spending so much time getting to know the BM, and sitting with her while in labor at the hospital,...we asked our facilitator to be very clear with our future matches, that we have been devastated in the past, explain what we went through, and only match us with BM's that they felt very good about completing the adoption, to spare our hearts.

I think you have good instincts to want the agency to get a feel for the situation before you commit to the match.  It also helped us to assume we weren't getting the baby, so that if it fell through again, we weren't so deeply affected.

I really, really hope this works out, and you're doing all the right things.  Trust your instincts, they won't lead you astray!

• Adding my prayers, M.  We're along for the ride with you!
  • i read your prior posts but i have limited access to TB.. but i wanted to add my support too. i think you are extremely brave. i used to work in juvenile dependency and the fact that your heart is so out there already just shows what an awesome mom you will be.
    D started out as a LUCKY CHARM but ended up being our LOVEBUG image
    hawaii 10.2008 plan ;P married bio ???
  • Oh, I am so glad to hear that there is another possibility for you guys. I hope it works out. 
  • I do believe in signs and this sounds promising! I am crossing everything for you!  Please, please, please keep us updated!  I am here for you through all the ups and downs and I am honored that you would share this adventure with us!  Hugs and dust!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Please keep posting M.  I (at least) want to share this journey with you and am thrilled that you are letting me.  The tears, screams and the joys.  You've listened to us talk about it all too, so now its your turn!

Having said that- I'm excited for you!  I've got my fingers crossed for you and I love the signs- especially about DH wanting to visit there!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Of course we want to "be on the ride" with you, M. Libby is absolutely right!

I'll be thinking lots of good thoughts for you! I hope the signs are right. :)  

- Rene
  • M, you are so strong and please don't even feel guilty for sharing your journey. You've been through so much and I for one encourage you to keep sharing what you're going through. Many hugs.
  • Thank you for sharing with us! We'd much rather be on this roller coaster ride with you then have you facing it alone.

I'm thinking lots of positive thoughts for you and your DH. Right Hug

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image
  • M, if you didn't want to share for personal reasons, I totally understand. But if you don't share because you feel like you shouldn't, I'm mad at you! You have spent YEARS being a support for everyone on this board. Let us be there for you!

I'm so hopeful for you. I don't think the situation is weird at all. I can totally understand not wanting or being able to parent a surprise kiddo. I have my fingers crossed that everything works out!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageMrs.K&C:

You have spent YEARS being a support for everyone on this board. Let us be there for you!

DITTO this 100%!!!  Thinking of you M!

• Thank you, everybody. I am once again humbled by your support, friendship, and love. 

I don't have much of an update. She once again flaked on calling/talking with the agency & I refuse to go any further until they do an intake with her. I mean, at this point we don't even have proof of pregnancy. The agency says that they are concerned she's not committed to an adoption plan since she hasn't gotten the ball rolling with them yet. I'm disappointed, but I'm not giving up on this one quite yet.   

• I've been lurking on this board more in the past week than I have ever done in my cumulative time on the Nest, just to see if you're posting updates.  So please don't apologize for sharing!  I hope it's clear by now how many of us care about and are rooting for you!

Sending so many good thoughts your way....

I'd rather be rock climbing or playing volleyball
    imageimage
  • I am not sure how I missed this yesterday....

Please don't even question posting your journey.  We are in this with you through thick and thin.  Many many hugs and good thoughts!  I am glad the agency is looking into this so much for you before jumping on it.  I am guessing no situation will "sound" perfect... there will always be questions.  BUT- I have faith that your baby will be with you soon and the more your agency looks into the details, the better.

Many many (((HUGS)))

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"