Military Families
Options

Argh, deployment during pregnancy vent

DH has been leaving his Skype account active at night for the last couple of weeks in case I go into labor while he's sleeping.  Naturally, he must have forgotten and shut down his computer tonight, because I'm having regular contractions and think there's a good chance that I will be heading to the hospital in the next few hours. 

Angry

The worst part is that if I do go into active labor tonight and he doesn't find out about it until later because he forgot about Skype he's going to be really pissed at himself.  

Re: Argh, deployment during pregnancy vent

• Options
    Aww I hope he either wakes up for some reason and turns it on or your contractions die down till he wakes up. Go take a relaxing bath and see if they keep coming. Good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    :(  I'm sorry, I'm worried this is what will happen with me and my husband too!  I think the best you can do is just email him or let him know in the next best line of communication and hope he gets it soon.  good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am thinking about you tonight and hoping that your husband gets to his computer in time.  I will be in your shoes come April. Crossing my fingers that you can share the arrival of your little one together.
  • Options
    Good luck honey! At least there is Skype now a days. Could you imagine having to wait for a letter!?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    What luck. Ugh. I hope that things work out. . . But, having been pregnant for more than 40 weeks myself, I understand being ready to get "unpregnant"! FWIW, my DH was on a mission when LO was born. He knew that I was going into surgery, and called when he got back to the FOB. Not how it happens in the movies...but, not uncommon for military families. Thinking of you & your family!!! Please keep us posted!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"