Indiana Babies
Options

had my 10.5 week appt

everything looks good!

My next appt is in 4 weeks, then 2 weeks after that I start ultrasounds every other week. 

They didn't check my cerclage today but h/b was good.

He did say "make sure you watch your diet".  Dammit.  it's really hard when you are really hungry, feeling sick, and you're under a lot of stress. :(

Re: had my 10.5 week appt

• Options
    Great news! I've been thinking about you - how have you been feeling?
    Michael & Ashley . 9.19.2008 . http://bartoblog.com

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    What's wrong with your diet????  I had GD so it really had to watch my diet after I think it was 28 weeks??  It's all a blur now!! haha.   Glad to hear everything is going well for you!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good news!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    That's great news!  And boo on the diet comment.
  • Options
    I'm so happy everything is looking good :) you've been on my mind. I can't imagine dealing with the first tri ickies on top of all the stress you've been under - eat whatever the eff you want!
  • Options
    silly doctor...eat what you want!
  • Options
    Yahooo for everything looking good!
  • Options
    imagejac*n*abe:
    I'm so happy everything is looking good :) you've been on my mind. I can't imagine dealing with the first tri ickies on top of all the stress you've been under - eat whatever the eff you want!
    That's my thinking right now! I'm sure I'll be told the same at my appt next week. :(
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Yes  silly doctors, eat what you want!!  It's Thanksgiving!
  • Options
    Great news!
  • Options

imageMrs.Ashley:

Thanks for asking!

I've been feeling pretty good overall.  Just a few minor things like stomach aches (I think just from food not settling that well) and I have to keep eating or I feel sick sometimes.

I'm assuming his comment was from weight gain, but maybe he just wants to remind people to eat healthy.  Now that I think about it I think he said "make sure you eat a healthy diet."  I was afraid to ask what my weight gain was. I weighed myself at home, but, it wasn't really any higher, but maybe our scale is broken. LOL.

• Options
    imagelemen99:

imageMrs.Ashley:

Thanks for asking!

I've been feeling pretty good overall.  Just a few minor things like stomach aches (I think just from food not settling that well) and I have to keep eating or I feel sick sometimes.

I'm assuming his comment was from weight gain, but maybe he just wants to remind people to eat healthy.  Now that I think about it I think he said "make sure you eat a healthy diet."  I was afraid to ask what my weight gain was. I weighed myself at home, but, it wasn't really any higher, but maybe our scale is broken. LOL.

That's great that you've been feeling pretty well. Whenever I hear comments that are probably neutral, I sometimes take them personally ... maybe he always reminds his patients about eating a healthy diet. You know you're an intelligent woman with self-control and even a little stress eating is fine, especially considering how tough things have been recently. Andrew's been in my thoughts - hopefully he can get into the ENT soon!

Michael & Ashley . 9.19.2008 . http://bartoblog.com

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I've been thinking about you and wondering how you are doing.  Glad to hear that everything is going well!
  • Options
    imageMrs.Ashley:
    imagelemen99:

imageMrs.Ashley:

Thanks for asking!

That's great that you've been feeling pretty well. Whenever I hear comments that are probably neutral, I sometimes take them personally ... maybe he always reminds his patients about eating a healthy diet. You know you're an intelligent woman with self-control and even a little stress eating is fine, especially considering how tough things have been recently. Andrew's been in my thoughts - hopefully he can get into the ENT soon!

I think you're right Ashley.  Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"