Adoption
Options

Getting frustrated...thoughts??

After DH and I decided to get into contact with the agency who licensed us as foster parents so that we can be reopened as an adoptive home, I had emailed the woman who licensed us to find out who I needed to speak with.  It took her a day or so to get back to us, and she gave us the name of the person we needed to speak to.  I emailed her immediately (this was on Wed), to inquire about what needed to be done in order to reopen.  I never heard back, and I left my contact info so she could either email us or call. I emailed her again on Friday.  She wrote back that she would call me that day and asked what time would work best for her to call me.  I told her, and never heard back.  So, yesterday I left her a voicemail at about 11 am.  No reponse.  UGHHHHHHHHHHH!  Obviously, she has never been in our position, and If I were her I would want to get a home reopened if it meant a new adoptive parent!!  I know it hasnt been that long, but still...it is starting to get irritating.

Re: Getting frustrated...thoughts??

• Options

I hear ya!    Yes, you only called yesterday BUT you emailed almost a week ago.  Irritation is appropriate :)

It sounds like bad business.  Even if she is swamped, a courtesy note back stating that she'll be back in touch in a week would be helpful.  No communication leaves you antsy and wondering why she hasn't called back.
    Hang in there!

image Best friends and sisters... 24 months and 16 months
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"