Detroit Babies
Options

Ok... so now it Henry Ford West bloomfield.

2»

Re: Ok... so now it Henry Ford West bloomfield.

• Options
    wow this post is very old but i have to say.  I go to Dr. Capili... he works with Dr. Goldfarb and 4 other doctors that you have all mentioned!   They are all great!.  I just love Dr. Capili!   and i'm looking forward to baby #2 to start to grow or i
  • Options
    wow this post is very old but i have to say.  I go to Dr. Capili... he works with Dr. Goldfarb and 4 other doctors that you have all mentioned!   They are all great!.  I just love Dr. Capili!   and i'm looking forward to baby #2 ... I hope i Get PG very soon :) I'm looking forward to seeing the New L&D rooms at West Bloomfield!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    wow this post is very old but i have to say.  I go to Dr. Capili... he works with Dr. Goldfarb and 4 other doctors that you have all mentioned!   They are all great!.  I just love Dr. Capili!   and i'm looking forward to baby #2 ...
  • Options
    wow this post is very old but i have to say.  I go to Dr. Capili... he works with Dr. Goldfarb and 4 other doctors that you have all mentioned!   They are all great!.  I just love Dr. Capili!   and i'm looking forward to baby #2 ... I hope i Get PG very soon :) I'm looking forward to seeing the New L&D rooms at West
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"