Detroit Babies
Options

Ok... so now it Henry Ford West bloomfield.

My doctors are changing hospitals.  Any thoughts about the new Henry Ford hospital?

~Married- 10.20.2007~ TTC Since- 4.3.2009 ~BFP#1- 8.25.2009 ~ Missed M/C and D&C-10.9.2009 ~BFP#2-8.12.2010 ~ EDD- 4.20.2011~ It

Re: Ok... so now it Henry Ford West bloomfield.

• Options

Hi,

I'm looking for an OB that works out HFWB. Please post info about the Dr's you are seeing. I saw pics of HFWB and it looks very nice. The L&D floor is to die for, I heard the food was awesome as well. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

My OBGYN is out of HFWB and he is fantastic.  His name is Dr. Robert Goldfarb.  I have had several family members that go to him as well as myself.  I very highly recommend him.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hey...how about the henry ford in macomb...anyone recommend a obgyn for me.  well I was thinking of changing from st johns to henry ford or beaumont. or maybe even mount clemens...any thoughts??? 
  • Options
    Thanks for the recommendation, However, Royal Oak is too far for me. I'm in Canton.
  • Options

Dr. Goldfarb is in both Royal Oak and W.Bloomfield. ?I heard the W. Bloomfield Hospital is really great too. ?I had him for my initial visit when I found out I was PG last November, and he was super nice. ?The chief at W. Bloomfield, Dr. ?? ?Sorry I forgot his name now, was also unbelievably nice. (we had a miscarriage about 6 months ago).

?I think it is worth the travel to be in a nicer hospital than to go to what's close just because of that reason. ?My sister is due May 7th, her hospital is in Ypsilanti and she lives in Taylor.

• Options
    I think the cheif's name is Dr. Brent Davidson. A coworker recommended him to me, because she previously worked with him, and she said he's genuine and very, very good at his job. The new HFWBH looks amazing! I'll be delivering there!
  • Options
    There are also nurse midwives at HFWB, and they give great care, with a more woman centered (as opposed to giving care that meets the needs of the staff!) approach.
  • Options
    I know they are insanely busy. They only have 15 LDP (Labor, Delivery, Postpartum) Rooms and because so many people want to deliver there I hear that they are constantly re-routing patients to other L&D units in other hospitals. Kind of the downside to LDP rooms, it's convinient for families and patients but not so convenient to patient waiting for L&D beds.
  • Options

imageMrsKoehler2b:
    I know they are insanely busy. They only have 15 LDP (Labor, Delivery, Postpartum) Rooms and because so many people want to deliver there I hear that they are constantly re-routing patients to other L&D units in other hospitals. Kind of the downside to LDP rooms, it's convinient for families and patients but not so convenient to patient waiting for L&D beds.

I am lost as to why they would only do 15 LDPR Rooms anyways. Like everyone is having a baby nowadays. They must didn't expect  many deliveries. 

• Options
    imageorganicmama:

imageMrsKoehler2b:

I am lost as to why they would only do 15 LDPR Rooms anyways. Like everyone is having a baby nowadays. They must didn't expect  many deliveries. 

They have a lot of competition in the area, so I'm guessing they didn't think they'd be that popular.  I think HVSH only has 30 rooms.  Not sure how many Beaumont has.  But, the area definitely did not need another 30 rooms, or at least that's what they thought.

• Options
    CMM05CMM05 member
    My office is now delivering out of Henry Ford West Bloomfield. They are at Maple & Orchard Lake......Women's Health Care Physicians. I LOVE them :) There are 5 OB docs and they are all great, but Dr. Obron and Dr. Cornelius are my favorite!!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    wow this post is very old but i have to say.  I go to Dr. Capili... he works with Dr. Goldfarb and 4 other doctors that you have all mentioned!   They are all great!.  I just love Dr. Capili!   and i'm looking
  • Options
    wow this post is very old but i have to say.  I go to Dr. Capili... he works with Dr. Goldfarb and 4 other doctors that you have all mentioned!   They are all great!.  I just love Dr. Capili!   and
  • Options
    wow this post is very old but i have to say.  I go to Dr. Capili... he works with Dr. Goldfarb and 4 other doctors that you have all mentioned!   They are all great!.  I just love Dr. Capili!   and i'm looking forward to baby #2 to start to
  • Options
    wow this post is very old but i have to say.  I go to Dr. Capili... he works with Dr. Goldfarb and 4 other doctors that you have all mentioned!   They are all great!.  I just love Dr. Capili!   and i'm looking forward to baby #2 to start
  • Options
    wow this post is very old but i have to say.  I go to Dr. Capili... he works with Dr. Goldfarb and 4 other doctors that you have all mentioned!   They are all great!.  I just love Dr. Capili!   and i'm looking forward to baby #2 to start to grow
  • Options
    wow this post is very old but i have to say.  I go to Dr. Capili... he works with Dr. Goldfarb and 4 other doctors that you have all mentioned!   They are all great!.  I just love Dr. Capili!   and i'm looking forward to baby #2 ... I hope i
  • Options
    wow this post is very old but i have to say.  I go to Dr. Capili... he works with Dr. Goldfarb and 4 other doctors that you have all mentioned!   They are all great!.  I just love Dr. Capili!   and i'm looking forward to baby #2 to start to grow or i ecome
  • Options
    wow this post is very old but i have to say.  I go to Dr. Capili... he works with Dr. Goldfarb and 4 other doctors that you have all mentioned!   They are all great!.  I just love Dr. Capili!   and i'm looking forward to baby #2 ... I hope i Get PG very soon
  • Options
    wow this post is very old but i have to say.  I go to Dr. Capili... he works with Dr. Goldfarb and 4 other doctors that you have all mentioned!   They are all great!.  I just love Dr. Capili!   and i'm looking forward to baby #2 ... I hope i Get PG very soon :)
  • Options
    wow this post is very old but i have to say.  I go to Dr. Capili... he works with Dr. Goldfarb and 4 other doctors that you have all mentioned!   They are all great!.  I just love Dr. Capili!   and i'm looking forward to baby #2 ... I hope i Get PG very
  • Options
    wow this post is very old but i have to say.  I go to Dr. Capili... he works with Dr. Goldfarb and 4 other doctors that you have all mentioned!   They are all great!.  I just love Dr. Capili!   and i'm looking forward to baby #2 ... I hope i Get PG very soon :) I'm
  • Options
    wow this post is very old but i have to say.  I go to Dr. Capili... he works with Dr. Goldfarb and 4 other doctors that you have all mentioned!   They are all great!.  I just love Dr. Capili!   and i'm looking forward to baby #2 ... I hope i Get PG
  • Options
    wow this post is very old but i have to say.  I go to Dr. Capili... he works with Dr. Goldfarb and 4 other doctors that you have all mentioned!   They are all great!.  I just love Dr. Capili!   and i'm looking forward to baby #2 ... I hope i Get PG very soon :) I'm looking
  • Options
    wow this post is very old but i have to say.  I go to Dr. Capili... he works with Dr. Goldfarb and 4 other doctors that you have all mentioned!   They are all great!.  I just love Dr. Capili!   and i'm looking forward to baby #2 ... I hope i Get
  • Options
    wow this post is very old but i have to say.  I go to Dr. Capili... he works with Dr. Goldfarb and 4 other doctors that you have all mentioned!   They are all great!.  I just love Dr. Capili!   and i'm looking forward to baby #2 ... I hope i Get PG very soon :) I'm looking forward to
  • Options
    wow this post is very old but i have to say.  I go to Dr. Capili... he works with Dr. Goldfarb and 4 other doctors that you have all mentioned!   They are all great!.  I just love Dr. Capili!   and i'm looking forward to baby #2 ... I hope i Get PG very soon :) I'm looking forward to seeing the New
  • Options
    wow this post is very old but i have to say.  I go to Dr. Capili... he works with Dr. Goldfarb and 4 other doctors that you have all mentioned!   They are all great!.  I just love Dr. Capili!   and i'm looking forward to baby #2 ... I hope i Get PG very soon :) I'm looking forward to seeing the New L&D
  • Options
    wow this post is very old but i have to say.  I go to Dr. Capili... he works with Dr. Goldfarb and 4 other doctors that you have all mentioned!   They are all great!.  I just love Dr. Capili!   and i'm looking forward to baby #2 ... I hope i Get PG very soon :) I'm looking forward to seeing the New L&D rooms
  • Options
    wow this post is very old but i have to say.  I go to Dr. Capili... he works with Dr. Goldfarb and 4 other doctors that you have all mentioned!   They are all great!.  I just love Dr. Capili!   and i'm looking forward to baby #2 ... I hope i Get PG very soon :) I'm looking forwar
  • Options
    wow this post is very old but i have to say.  I go to Dr. Capili... he works with Dr. Goldfarb and 4 other doctors that you have all mentioned!   They are all great!.  I just love Dr. Capili!   and i'm looking forward to baby
  • Options
    wow this post is very old but i have to say.  I go to Dr. Capili... he works with Dr. Goldfarb and 4 other doctors that you have all mentioned!   They are all great!.  I just love Dr. Capili!   and i'm
  • Options
    wow this post is very old but i have to say.  I go to Dr. Capili... he works with Dr. Goldfarb and 4 other doctors that you have all mentioned!   They are all great!.  I just love Dr. Capili!   and i'm looking forward to
  • Options
    wow this post is very old but i have to say.  I go to Dr. Capili... he works with Dr. Goldfarb and 4 other doctors that you have all mentioned!   They are all great!.  I just love Dr. Capili!   and i'm looking forward
  • Options
    wow this post is very old but i have to say.  I go to Dr. Capili... he works with Dr. Goldfarb and 4 other doctors that you have all mentioned!   They are all great!.  I just love Dr. Capili!   and i'm looking forward to baby #2 ... I hope i Get PG very soon :) I'm looking forward
  • Options
    wow this post is very old but i have to say.  I go to Dr. Capili... he works with Dr. Goldfarb and 4 other doctors that you have all mentioned!   They are all great!.  I just love Dr. Capili!   and i'm looking forward to baby #2 ... I hope i Get PG very soon :) I'm looking forward to seeing the
  • Options
    wow this post is very old but i have to say.  I go to Dr. Capili... he works with Dr. Goldfarb and 4 other doctors that you have all mentioned!   They are all great!.  I just love Dr. Capili!   and i'm looking forward to baby #2
  • Options
    wow this post is very old but i have to say.  I go to Dr. Capili... he works with Dr. Goldfarb and 4 other doctors that you have all mentioned!   They are all great!.  I just love Dr. Capili!   and i'm looking forward to baby #2 to
  • Options
    wow this post is very old but i have to say.  I go to Dr. Capili... he works with Dr. Goldfarb and 4 other doctors that you have all mentioned!   They are all great!.  I just love Dr. Capili!   and i'm looking forward to baby #2 ... I hope i Get PG very soon :) I'm looking forward to seeing the New L&D rooms at
  • Options
    wow this post is very old but i have to say.  I go to Dr. Capili... he works with Dr. Goldfarb and 4 other doctors that you have all mentioned!   They are all great!.  I just love Dr. Capili!   and i'm looking forward to baby #2 to start to grow or
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"