Trouble TTC
Options

TCM a success?

So I have an appointment at a well known fertility hospital in the city next week. At the same time, I've been seeing a Korean TCM Dr. My first appointment was an evaluation. I went in on Monday and did the moxa (moxibustion) he recommended. He also Rx a tea blend which was delivered last night. The moxa went well. I hopeful with this treatment as well as faithful. AF came this morning after 56 days. I didn't expect it yet considering last time I went 65 days. And I've noticed a difference in this menstrual cycle. I haven't had the horrible cramps (yet) that usually come with the first sign of AF.  I will start tea today.

There's so many alternatives out there to get the end result I'm wanting that are worth exploring. Here's to hoping!

Re: TCM a success?

• Options
    Good luck!  I hope it works for you
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yay!!  I love TCM and having been doing it for my cycles as well. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers BFP ! March 2011 TTC since Jan 2010 Blood work CD 3 -normal Diagnosed with slight case of PCOS Nov 2010 S/A - High count , low morph and mobility Use acupuncture/herbs to regulate cycles
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Best of luck to you.  I am a firm believer in mixing Eastern and Western medicines.  It's great that the moxa seems to be helping already.
    TTC #1 since 8/09
    BFP#1 - 9/2/10, EDD 5/14/11, Twins Hannah and Liam lost 11/7/10 @ 13w1d.
    BFP #2 - 2/9/11, EDD 10/13/11, LO lost 2/13/11 @ 5w4d
    BFP #3 - 5/9/11, DS born 1/13/12

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    ~*~My BFP Chart~*~Our Story~*~
    ~*~Labor Buddies with Sweet Turnip - Welcome Baby Girl 2/23/12 & Aluenna - Welcome Ivy 1/6/12~*~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"