2nd Trimester
Options

Trouble sleeping?

I'm having the hardest time falling asleep at night! I lay in bed for hours tossing and turning. Number one I just can't get comfortable, number two I keep getting hot then cold, number 3 when I finally fall asleep I have to pee!!!

Is this happening to anyone else? Does anyone have suggestions of how to get a better nights sleep? 

Re: Trouble sleeping?

• Options
    I'm taking unisom now and then when I need a good night's rest. It was okayed by my OB and actually helps with nausea so that was awesome during first tri.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My snoogle has been a lifesaver! Also, a warm glass of milk an hour before bedtime will help you go to sleep although you may end up still having to get up to pee.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I can fall asleep okay, but I wake up a few nights a week and am up for a couple of hours (like now). I am tired and want to sleep... but no luck.
  • Options
    It's 5:00 in the morning and I haven't slept yet. I've been tossing and turning for hours and feeling sick.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I still have to get up and pee at least 2 times at night but I have been using a snoogle and it helps to fall back asleep.  Last night didn't work as well as most...but 99% of the time, the snoogle helps.  Also, I keep a sheet on me and the blanket just folded over so I can reach in my sleep and grab it to cover me if get cold again.

I hope that helps.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"