2nd Trimester

Mom Walked In and Said....

my mom walked into my room and goes:

"what are you doing? talking to jess?"

me : "no pissin off some people on a pregnancy board and it's kinda hilarious actually..wanna see what they said about me, jess, kennedy, franki and maggie? it's kinda hilariouis..they are saying *** about us like we care what they think...it's like really funny mom read this......."

"so you girls pretended to be pregnant just to do this to these ladies..it is funny, and what they are saying is wrong you girls arent bad at all, you all are just bored teenagers and they need to learn that and not get so bitchy about it!"

me: "mom, i like it when they *** cause then i can *** back at them, and they said that you and dad are bad parents cause you let brad stay over all the time"

"well they dont know you or brad or even us for that matter and the fact that they call us bad parents means they aren't parents themselves!"

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Mom Walked In and Said....

• Your mom needs a lobotomy and her tubes tied. Unfortunately, you made it down the fallopian tube. ::sigh::
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • This is getting so old.  Hasn't she been banned yet?  Confused
  • Loading the player...
  • um yeah i have 4 other brothers and sisters.

3 brothers and 1 sister..but thanks for saying that about my mom, cause you don't know her. and thanks for saying that about me. means alot!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageStellarStina26:
    This is getting so old.  Hasn't she been banned yet?  Confused

havent you learned to shut up yet?

cause your getting old.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imagesasha24mhs:

um yeah i have 4 other brothers and sisters.

3 brothers and 1 sister..but thanks for saying that about my mom, cause you don't know her. and thanks for saying that about me. means alot!

I know your mom should have never been allowed to reproduce for fear of polluting the gene pool. Good god, they should have snipped her tubes after the second one without her knowledge. Hell, even third. Three strikes and you're out.

• just like you should have had yours tied? and you shouldnt have reprouced either. nice to say about someone! thanks!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imagemisskel22:
    imagesasha24mhs:

I know your mom should have never been allowed to reproduce for fear of polluting the gene pool. Good god, they should have snipped her tubes after the second one without her knowledge. Hell, even third. Three strikes and you're out.

lol, oh, Misskel I heart you!  I don't know any responsible mothers who let their daughter act like this....for shame.

• I, for one, am done. she is, like i said before, just looking for attention trying to get a reaction out of us women.

Pregnancy Ticker

• imagesasha24mhs:
    just like you should have had yours tied? and you shouldnt have reprouced either. nice to say about someone! thanks!

Nope, I had a wonderful life, husband, etc so I'm definitely supposed to reproduce. ; ) And nice thing to say about someone? Aww, poor girl. I must have hit a nerve with your mommy. Tell her to pick up a parenting book before you get knocked up and pass on her stupid genes too. 

• imagesasha24mhs:
    just like you should have had yours tied? and you shouldnt have reprouced either. nice to say about someone! thanks!

Ha... This girl has clever comebacks, ladies! Watch out! 

"Reprouced." Bahaha.  

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Ticker 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageLovingBaz:
    imagemisskel22:
    imagesasha24mhs:

lol, oh, Misskel I heart you!  I don't know any responsible mothers who let their daughter act like this....for shame.

I'm just getting warmed up. I love little girls like this. LOL

• Ooo danger.  I was told to shut up and this was the first time I said anything in one of these threads.  Haha.  Yea, I like being old.  Old=Mature.  Something you obviously know nothing about.  After a long day this is hilarious.
  • wow...and I thought I was bored. your mom sounds like a real winner!
  • Wow, so your mom thinks it real funny and sees no problem in your "faking" your pregnancy and sitting on here?

Maybe if she was a better mom you wouldn't have been pregnant at 17, nor would you have dropped out.  She needs to get her priorities straight.

But then the apple doesn't fall far from the tree does it?  

How's the trailer park these days?  Nothing new going on so you came here??  

• imagemisskel22:
    imageLovingBaz:
    imagemisskel22:
    imagesasha24mhs:

I'm just getting warmed up. I love little girls like this. LOL

LOL, I love that this practically turned into a your mama thread.

• imageLovingBaz:

LOL, I love that this practically turned into a your mama thread.

This is what happens when I stay off the bump for 4 days, all riled up and sh!t.

• NOT PREGNANT.

AND NOT A DROPOUT.

BUT THANKS FOR CONSIDERING I'M A SLUT THOUGH.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • you are so ridiculous it's not even funny anymore.

i'm pretty sure your mom didn't even walk into the room let alone say any of that. unless your mom is a 14 year old.

i bet your next post will be your "mom" getting on here to tell us all off.

DS (7 years old) from FET in 2010
    DD (5 years old) from IUI in 2012
    TTC 3rd and final!: IUI #1 in progress!
  • imagesasha24mhs:

NOT PREGNANT.

AND NOT A DROPOUT.

Didn't your mom ever sit you down and make you watch Bambi as a kid? Guess not, or else you would know that if you don't have anything nice to say..don't say anything at all....grow up hunny...your going to need it 

• imageAimeeL85:

you are so ridiculous it's not even funny anymore.

i'm pretty sure your mom didn't even walk into the room let alone say any of that. unless your mom is a 14 year old.

i bet your next post will be your "mom" getting on here to tell us all off.

I'm waiting for this...wow new to thebump and already some entertainment. 

• imagesasha24mhs:

NOT PREGNANT.

AND NOT A DROPOUT.

No, not a slut. Just a complete moron and a complete waste of perfectly good air. You should definitely considering putting a plastic bag over your head and breathing real deep. If you care about mankind, you'll do it. Actually, if your mom cares about mankind, she would have already done it so mankind's future is dependent on you.

• imageStellarStina26:
    Ooo danger.  I was told to shut up and this was the first time I said anything in one of these threads.  Haha.  Yea, I like being old.  Old=Mature.  Something you obviously know nothing about.  After a long day this is hilarious.

Just had to say "GO BADGERS!!!!"

• Your Mom Goes To College!!

• sorry but i fight for myself i dont have my mom do it.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • fighting on a pregnancy board....sounds like fun on your part. Honestly, you are giving us way more entertainment by your douchebaggery than anything 
  • imageJade+1:
    fighting on a pregnancy board....sounds like fun on your part. Honestly, you are giving us way more entertainment by your douchebaggery than anything 

Yes

And on that note, I am going to go to bed, I have an actual baby to grow and a house to take care of in the morning...Have fun ladies, this is both pathetic and funny...I hope it's not DD'd in the AM.

• imageJade+1:
    fighting on a pregnancy board....sounds like fun on your part. Honestly, you are giving us way more entertainment by your douchebaggery than anything 

Sh!t, this is almost just an entertaining as Teen Mom. I don't think she likes to play with me though. Crying

• i'll just keep doing it til i do to sleep, because i can sit in my bed with the laptop on my lap typing..so if you all wanna start go ahead cause i'll just keep going.......

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I know.  It is like a party on the 2nd Trimester board.  I am so glad I made that milestone this week so I could enjoy. 

I KNOW!  Badgers are awesome and playing in Vegas this Saturday.  Can't wait!

I never did anything this idiotic when I was 17.  Just wow.

• imagesasha24mhs:
    I know you are but what am I???
    Oh wait....sorry I thought this was the "Lame Comeback Board" MY BAD! ::snort::
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Mikaela is going to have a little brother! BabyFetus Ticker
  • imagemisskel22:

imageJade+1:

Sh!t, this is almost just an entertaining as Teen Mom. I don't think she likes to play with me though. Crying

Have fun Misskel, don't worry her worst burns are along the lines of "I know what you are, but what am I"..and I'm sure "your face..." will come up at some point.

night.

• imagesasha24mhs:
    i'll just keep doing it til i do to sleep, because i can sit in my bed with the laptop on my lap typing..so if you all wanna start go ahead cause i'll just keep going.......

Me too, girlfriend. So let's party. Can you please respond to my saving mankind post? Unless you can't find a plastic bag. In that case, I'll fed ex you a pre-approved misskel22 one.. just so we can be certain there are no holes in it. 

• Haha.  You can't stay up as late as we can little girl.  Because you obviously don't have to pee every 2 hours, feel nauseous, have headaches, annoyed that it hurts to sleep on your back, etc... I bet I could stay up for days.  But, I would miss my vivid dreams too much.
  • imageStellarStina26:
    Haha.  You can't stay up as late as we can little girl.  Because you obviously don't have to pee every 2 hours, feel nauseous, have headaches, annoyed that it hurts to sleep on your back, etc... I bet I could stay up for days.  But, I would miss my vivid dreams too much.

Touche.

• Chances of that conversation with her mom ever happening: 0%

At least it's somewhat entertaining though. Psst, next time pick cooler fake friend names like Brilynn.

• My god are you really that bored with your own life that the only way you can amuse yourself is pretending to be pregnant? I honestly feel really bad for you..being that boring in high school must be really depressing. I was constantly busy in high school i didnt have time for such stupid sh!t. Poor girl and your insanely boring high school years...did you make up your friends too? Cuz i guarentee that no sane girl in high school wants to spend insulting pregnant women.
  • um brilynn is a stripper name sounding so no thanks on that one.

but thanks anyways!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imagesasha24mhs:

um brilynn is a stripper name sounding so no thanks on that one.

but thanks anyways!

It appears the 24months+ board has taught you something at least!

• imageSmores730:
    imagesasha24mhs:

um brilynn is a stripper name sounding so no thanks on that one.

but thanks anyways!

It appears the 24months+ board has taught you something at least!

NEVER BEEN ON THAT BOARD BUT OKAY THEN!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imagesasha24mhs:

NEVER BEEN ON THAT BOARD BUT OKAY THEN!

bwahahaha. Sure you haven't...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"