Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

What size is your 12m old wearing?

What size clothes is your 12 month old wearing?

Thanks!!

Re: What size is your 12m old wearing?

• Options
    L has some 12 month stuff that still fits, and her best-fitting onesies/sunsuits are 24 months, but most of her clothes right now are 18 months.

• Options
    It always depends on the brand of clothes, but for the most part she is in 12 month, shirts/dresses. But she has short legs and a long torso (like her momma) so in pants, usually 9 months.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

It actually totally depends on teh brad these days.

Gap runs close to right with their shirts but pants we are still in 18 months.

Most other brands she is 12-18 month t-shirts, and 18month or 2T bottoms.  We gave up on onesies long ago.

S is really tall (90% percentile for height) but not overly chunky and that is what fits her well.

• Options

most of DDs stuff is 18 months tho some 12months fits her but starting to get tight.

• Options
    My 10 month old is wearing 9 months/6-12 nicely, but she is long (75th) and thin (17lbs).  I think I am going to have trouble with pants this fall.  The waist on 12 month clothes is too big, but the length is what she will need.  I hate clothes that are too big. 
    Anna Kate 10.17.2009 Alexander 6.10.2011 Baby Girl 6.2014
  • Options
    My son is in 24mo & 2T.  He turns 1 on 9/12.  He has always been 95th percentile with height and weight. 
  • Options
    I am just about to move her to 12M clothes.  She is small though
  • Options
    DS is just starting to get into 12 month.  He is a long skinny thing!
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Shes in 18-24mo.
  • Options

He has been wearing 12 month clothes since around 9 months old, he is still wearing them now.  But I am going to get out his 18 month clothes in the next couple of weeks...right around his 1 year birthday I guess.

• Options
    DD is JUST starting to fit into her 12 month clothes. She's a little peanut though.
  • Options
    Totally depends on the brand. Some 12 months, mostly 18 months and a few 24 month pants.
  • Options
    18-24 months.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"