Babies: 9 - 12 Months

What size is your 12m old wearing?

What size clothes is your 12 month old wearing?

Thanks!!

Re: What size is your 12m old wearing?

• L has some 12 month stuff that still fits, and her best-fitting onesies/sunsuits are 24 months, but most of her clothes right now are 18 months.

• It always depends on the brand of clothes, but for the most part she is in 12 month, shirts/dresses. But she has short legs and a long torso (like her momma) so in pants, usually 9 months.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • It actually totally depends on teh brad these days.

Gap runs close to right with their shirts but pants we are still in 18 months.

Most other brands she is 12-18 month t-shirts, and 18month or 2T bottoms.  We gave up on onesies long ago.

S is really tall (90% percentile for height) but not overly chunky and that is what fits her well.

• most of DDs stuff is 18 months tho some 12months fits her but starting to get tight.

• My 10 month old is wearing 9 months/6-12 nicely, but she is long (75th) and thin (17lbs).  I think I am going to have trouble with pants this fall.  The waist on 12 month clothes is too big, but the length is what she will need.  I hate clothes that are too big. 
    Anna Kate 10.17.2009 Alexander 6.10.2011 Baby Girl 6.2014
  • My son is in 24mo & 2T.  He turns 1 on 9/12.  He has always been 95th percentile with height and weight. 
  • I am just about to move her to 12M clothes.  She is small though
  • DS is just starting to get into 12 month.  He is a long skinny thing!
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Shes in 18-24mo.
  • He has been wearing 12 month clothes since around 9 months old, he is still wearing them now.  But I am going to get out his 18 month clothes in the next couple of weeks...right around his 1 year birthday I guess.

• DD is JUST starting to fit into her 12 month clothes. She's a little peanut though.
  • Totally depends on the brand. Some 12 months, mostly 18 months and a few 24 month pants.
  • 18-24 months.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"