Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Flu shot season!!

Hey everyone, not sure if this has been mentioned or not yet....but most pharmacies are beginning to offer flu shots starting tomorrow. Remember if you think you are pregnant, to get it through your OB and not from Cvs, Walgreens, Target, etc. The ones the chain stores have contain Thimerosal. Some of these stores can order the mercury-free vaccine..but it's probably just better to get it from your doc.

I work at Target, and almost got mine today without even thinking about it!

Re: Flu shot season!!

• Options
    Thanks for the reminder.  I'm a teacher, so I for sure need to take care of this ASAP!
  • Options
    Yep! I was harassed by the pharamcist when I picked up my meds today at Walgreen's. They have a quota for how many flu shots they have to give this year, so I'm sure they will ask every time I'm in there!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Being from England where Flu shots are only given by doctors to people over 65, those with immune system issues and those who work with the sick or elderly, it seems so weird to me that anyone can get a flu shot in a supermarket and of course you have to pay for it, in England its free.  Don't get me wrong, I'm no doctor and each to their own. Wishing you all a flu-free season :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I thought they took that *** out of the vaccinations? Even more reason for me to not get one lol.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Wow that's early! I don't think our flu shots come out unti sometime in October. I also find it odd that you can walk in and get one in a pharmacy. Ours are free in Canada but we have to go to a flu shot clinic or doctors office to get them..
  • Options

My Dr. said it's fine to get the regular one during AF's visit.

Otherwise - try to abstain if at all possible.

image★´¯`•.¸¸.°¤TTCAL/PGAL/PAL Welcome,imageare not¤°.¸¸.•´¯`★image
    imageimageimage

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    נשמה שבאה לעולם למספר חודשים לשהות במעי האם, היא נשמת צדיק גמור שבאה לעולם רק לתקן פגם קטן ולאחר מספר חודשים אלו היא שבה למקומה לגן עדן להתענג על ה'. לעתיד לבוא נשמה זו תוכר באחד מבנייך ובזכות נשמת צדיק זה תזכי להיות במחיצת צדיקים
    TTC Since September 2011
    BFP#1:Dec.1.11 EDD:Aug.09.12 MC:Jan.11.12 (9WK5D)-Natural
    BFP#2:Apr.18.12 EDD:Dec.21.12 MC:May.1.12 (6WK3D)-D&C
    BFP#3:Sep.12.12 - Suspected CP | BFP#4:Dec.1.12 - Suspected CP
    BFP#5: Dec.26.12 EDD:Sep.10.13 MC:Jan.7.13 (4WK6D)-Natural
    BFP#6: Jun.11.13 EDD:Feb.23.13 Beta: #1=8000 #2=24532 US@6wk2d showed 7wk2d size with 143BPM HR * NT US@12wk6d looked good. A/S passed with flying colors and our team color is Blue! *Grow my little Pamplemousse*!!!
    pregnancy

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"