Trouble TTC
Options

Newbie on this board

So I have been lurking for the last half hour or so and I could not believe how much more information I can learn from here. I guess I could say I was in a bit of denial that we are having a bit of trouble TTC. We are in our early stages but if has been more than 6 months since we started TTC and I do have irregular AFs so I guess that is considered trouble heheh. Here are the things I've been through in the past couple months under the supervision of our RE.

1. Bloodwork - all came back normal

2. Saline Ultrasound - suspects mild case of PCOS hence the missing AFs

3. HSG - no blockage but suspects adhesion on left ovaries

4. Been taking progesterone pill to induce AF so far I've only had 1 Af that came on its own after i got of BCP the rest are medically induced

5. Geering to the next step >>> CLOMID but we have yet to talk to our RE about it.

I am happy to have found this board, I know I will learn a lot from you ladies. Thanks!

"don't ever let go of my hands" teejay.. image

Re: Newbie on this board

• Options
    HelsHels member
    Welcome and good luck!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome!  I'm still a newbie myself but learn more each day just from reading this board.  The ladies on here really know their stuff.  Hopefully your stay here is a short one!  :)  Good luck!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi and welcome.  Has your husband had a SA yet?
  • Options
    Welcome!  It looks like you are heading in the right direction!  I just recently finished my 4th round of clomid and my experience was that it only caused me a couple hot flashes, but it did induce ovulation 3 out of 4 times.  Good luck! 
  • Options
    Welcome and good luck. 
    TTC #1 since 8/09
    BFP#1 - 9/2/10, EDD 5/14/11, Twins Hannah and Liam lost 11/7/10 @ 13w1d.
    BFP #2 - 2/9/11, EDD 10/13/11, LO lost 2/13/11 @ 5w4d
    BFP #3 - 5/9/11, DS born 1/13/12

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    ~*~My BFP Chart~*~Our Story~*~
    ~*~Labor Buddies with Sweet Turnip - Welcome Baby Girl 2/23/12 & Aluenna - Welcome Ivy 1/6/12~*~
  • Options
    Welcome and GL to you
    Life As I Know It
    TTC #1 Since 2/2008
    Dx: Hyperprolactinemia and Unexplained
    Parlodel 2.5 mg (1 Tab M,W,F; 1/2 tab the other days); Folic Acid; Prenatals
    All 5 Clomid cylces resulted in BFN; no more Clomid.
    Laparoscopy Scheduled 1/11/11: Path report showed minor inflammation and infection.
    3/30/11 Biopsy results: cervial and endometrial pathologies normal; one pathology came back abnormal with 5 rare cells from the endometritis
    Cycles 1-5 of Follistim, Novarel, Progesterone = BFN
    Surprise BFP 11/18/11
    Beta #1 208, p4 7.4; Beta #2 1846.20, p4 16.1
    u/s #1 12/2/11 Heart rate 126 bpm measuring at 3mm
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome and best of luck! This is a great board!
    ~Lindsey~
    Annovulation/Amenorrhea/Mild Endo Scarring

10 Cycles with Femera/Bravelle, even Clomid 1x + Ovidrel + IUI + Crinone = 10 BFNs

4/2011 Bravelle + Ovidrel + IUI + Crinone + HOPE = 1st BFP EDD 01/21/12

BabyFruit Ticker

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Teddy Roosevelt
  • Options
    Welcome and good luck!
    Trying to grow our family with both fertility treatments and adoption since March 2009 
    IUIs#1-4 = BFN, IVF#1 = c/p, IVF#2 = OHSS, FET#1=BFP
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome aboard!
  • Options
    welcome...I'm new too...just finished my first round of clomid, so I'm not much farther along in the process than you...everything else sounds exactly like my situation, except I didn't have an HSG....my first round of clomid may not have worked, but I'm going in for a second U/S on Tuesday, so here's hoping..otherwise, I have to do a whole 'nother cycle with a higher dose of Clomid
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"