So I have been lurking for the last half hour or so and I could not believe how much more information I can learn from here. I guess I could say I was in a bit of denial that we are having a bit of trouble TTC. We are in our early stages but if has been more than 6 months since we started TTC and I do have irregular AFs so I guess that is considered trouble heheh. Here are the things I've been through in the past couple months under the supervision of our RE.
1. Bloodwork - all came back normal
2. Saline Ultrasound - suspects mild case of PCOS hence the missing AFs
3. HSG - no blockage but suspects adhesion on left ovaries
4. Been taking progesterone pill to induce AF so far I've only had 1 Af that came on its own after i got of BCP the rest are medically induced
5. Geering to the next step >>> CLOMID but we have yet to talk to our RE about it.
I am happy to have found this board, I know I will learn a lot from you ladies. Thanks!