Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Woot! No weight gain in last 2 weeks!

I went to my PCP today for random stuff and I found out that in 15 days I haven't gained any weight.  Yes!

I was worried because last time I weighed in, I had gained 8 pounds in 4 weeks.  Not a huge deal, but I didn't want to continue on that track for too long.  Maybe I just had a big growth spurt and now I'm levelling off a bit.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Woot! No weight gain in last 2 weeks!

• Options

Nice job! I had that happen when I gained 15 lbs in 4 weeks and then lost 3 lbs. I also think the big jump in weight forced me to  pay better attention to what I was eating.

That being said, I split a bunch of cupcakes with some friends who came to visit!

All bets are off in the end :-) 

Three losses in 2009, a miracle in 2010! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker The Method to My Madness, a PPD blog
  • Options

That is awesome!

I am super jealous. I'm telling myself my 4 weekends in a row had an influence on my last weight gain and also praying they won't weigh me tomorrow at my GTT!

BFP 4/23/09. D&E 7/17/09 16W5D. BFP #2 3/10/10. EDD 11/15/10 Babycakes was born 11/5/10! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    So jealous!!! I'm trying so hard to keep my weight in check and it isn't working.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Babywearing, cloth diapering, formula and breastmilk feeding, still can't believe I'm a mom, momma to my little man, two furbabies, and two angel babies.
  • Options
    Nice!
    BFP #1 9/23/09. Missed MC 10w3d D&C 11/3/09.

BFP #2 4/13/10. Bridget born 12/28/10

BFP #3 Finn born 8/11/15

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt1cb8c4.aspx[/img][/url]

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    That's awesome!  I was told last week that I should only gain 3lbs between now and September 29th.  I've been only eating salad, chicken and fruits.  I'm not sure how I'm going to keep it to 3 lbs.  I gained 9lbs within the month prior Embarrassed
    My BFP Chart
    BFP 7.16.11 - Chemical M/C 7.26.11
    BFP 1.12.12 - EDD 10.12.12 - Stick baby stick!
    Beta#1 (12DPO) - Beta 48 Prog 34
    Beta #2(19DPO) - Beta 1767 Prog 54 - Beta #3(26DPO) -
    My BFP Chart
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"