Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Registering

I have a few questions about things I am registering for...

I am looking for blue and green boy bedding. I do not want any theme or animals, just maybe stripes or something. Anyone seen a bedding similar?

Medela freestyle or pump in style?

Which bottle is most like the breast? To make it easier to switch back and forth between breast and bottle.

Thanks!

Re: Registering

• Options

This is the bedding we purchased for our gender neutral bedding, but I think it could easily work for a boy

https://www.amazon.com/JJ-Cole-Piece-Bedding-Bullseye/dp/B000WGYH38

• Options

Have you looked at the baby bedding at Restoration Hardware?  We are doing one of their pink sets for our girls nursery, but they also have a lot of great boy stuff too.

Unless you plan to be pumping A LOT and really need the handsfree feature, I've heard that the Pump In Style Advanced is all that you need. 

Bottles are going to vary by baby.  My son preferred Avents, but those things leaked so terribly that I could never reccommend them.  We transitioned him to the Playtex Drop-Ins (with the wide nipple) and he did great with those as well so we will be starting with these from day 1 this time.  Plus they are the easiest to clean.  My advice is not to buy too many of one brand in case your baby hates them.  Also, don't open them until you have to- in case you need to exchange for something else. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I lucked out and found a green and blue striped crib skirt at Burlington Coat Factory.. other than that we're just sticking with solid colors.. green sheets, blue sheets, green curtains, blue changing pad cover, to achieve the same effect.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We're also doing green/brown/stripes/polka dots and we're just going to piece some things together from BRU...I registered for a brown bumper and several different green/brown sheets with some cute polka dot patterns. I'm hoping to find a striped crib skirt somewhere too.

My little man at 0-1-2
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin me baby!
    BabyFruit Ticker http://mamasaywhat.com/

• Options
    We're getting blue/green bedding made at etsy.com.  Restoration Hardware is a good option too along with serena & lilly which tends to be a little more pricey.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Photobucket
  • Options
    I ordered this bedding in the blue green club stripe. I absolutely love it!
  • Options
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"