Babies on the Brain
Options

I really have to stop drinking carnation instant breakfast.

But it is soo good. It is the only thing I can do in the morning to avoid the 11am OMGIthinkIamgoingtopassout hunger. I can't eat because I end up throwing up.
And why do I need to give it up? The gas. The horrible paint peeling gas.
I am scared to leave the house. My butt has become a deadly weapon.

Re: I really have to stop drinking carnation instant breakfast.

• Options

I have been drinking it nonstop as well, for the past few months.  It's saved me before when nothing else sounds appetizing.  Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night, starving, and I chug a glass.  It's awesome.

And every single time I drink it, I sing the song in my head, "Carnation Instant Breakfaaaaaaast.... you're gonna love it in an instant!"

It makes me happy. Big Smile

BabyFetus Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I scoop out the air bubbles on top before drinking it.  It seems to help. 
    _DSC0132.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagePinkRoses:

I have been drinking it nonstop as well, for the past few months.  It's saved me before when nothing else sounds appetizing.  Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night, starving, and I chug a glass.  It's awesome.

And every single time I drink it, I sing the song in my head, "Carnation Instant Breakfaaaaaaast.... you're gonna love it in an instant!"

It makes me happy. Big Smile

After reading the OP, as I looked down at your post when I saw the Breakfaaaaaaaaaaast part, I read it as a giant burp. Embarrassed

"Even miracles take a little time"

• Options
    I never get air bubbles. It is not so much the gas as it is the smell. I have made my dogs run out of the room in the past few days.
  • Options
    I had it for breakfast this morning.  It was the only thing that sounded even remotely appetizing (well, aside from the breakfast tacos, but technically that was 2nd breakfast)
  • Options
    if I didn't have to avoid dairy for the babe I would love some about now...
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Kate drinks that in her milk every day.  Never thought about it making her gassy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"