Stay at Home Moms
Options

coffee drinkers

How much do you drink a day and how late is your last cup?  I have about 2 to 3 cups a day.  On tired days, the last one is around 11:30 and on good days, the last one is around 8:30 or 9.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: coffee drinkers

• Options
    I have one cup in the morning around 8. That's all the caffeine I figure I need. Well sometimes I have ice tea layer but that's it. If I wasn't pregnant, I'd prob have 2 caffeine drinks per day.
  • Options
    I try to have 1 cup in the morning.  Sometimes though I have either a soda or a 2nd cup during LO's afternoon nap though.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I drink 3-4 cups in the morning, somewhere between 8 and 9 and then another 2-ish cups in the afternoon, around 1 or 2.

The latest I'll drink coffee at home is 3:00 but if I'm out at dinner or something sometimes I'll order a cup after the meal.

I'm a coffee junkie Embarrassed

• Options
    2-3 cups a day.  Like you, on bad days it's 3 (really bad days are 3 1/2).  Last one is around 9/9:30. 
  • Options
    I drink one very large mug (about 20-22 oz) every morning.  Lately, I've been having a second mug later in the morning or early afternoon (I'm drinking one now) because Ben isn't STTN anymore and often stays awake for 2-3 hours when he gets up.  So, I'm one tired mama and need the extra caffeine.  The latest I'll have any coffee is 4:00 or 5:00pm, unless we go out do dinner and sometimes I'll have a cup at the restaurant.
  • Options
    I'll have a cup in the morning after breakfast and my afternoon one- which I am having now. I won't drink coffee after 4pm. It screws with my sleep too much.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    1-2 cups. I won't drink caffeinated after 8pm.....it'll keep me up WAY LATER than I already go to sleep (which is midnight).
    image Mommy to Barbara 11/8/05, Elisabeth 5/13/07, Loukas 12/23/08 and Lazarus 09/25/12
  • Options

Well, I cut drastically down because of back pain, and then again w/ the new pregnancy, but i used to do 2-3 cups.  Now I'm down to maybe one regular, or 0-1 decaff.  How the mighty have fallen.

My first cup used to be around 8:30-9, last, often around noon.  Sometimes I would have one in the evening, occasionally.

• Options

Almost 2 cups, I usually cut myself off when I am 1/2 way done with the 2nd cup and hit the gym.  I usually get one more in after my workout, and then try not to have anymore for the day.. Usually about 1030am..

• Options
    I drink one in the morning for sure. If it's a bad day, I'll drink one or two more throughout the day. It's not uncommon for DH and I to make some in the evening with dessert or if we have friends over, or if we're out for dinner/dessert. I used to drink a lot more in the day, but have slowed down since being pregnant and now nursing. 
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"