Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Does anyone else still track...(vent)

I go to this website almost everyday that tracks how many days along I would have been and tell me how big the baby would be and all that goodness.... Today I would be 32 weeks and 1 day! My heart hurts every time I see how many days I would of had left! Thinking about how much I wish I could still be PG and only have 55 left before I could hold my baby! But I cant cause Aeron is gone! Aeron wanted to be in heaven instead of being here! Aeron is gone and all I have is a empty tummy and broken heart! I know Aeron is watching over me and my FI! Aeron gave me 3 of the greatest weeks of my life! Being a mother has changed my life made me a better person made me want to do more with my life to make Aeron happy! Sitting here crying for Aeron hurts but Aeron brought my FI and I so much closer then we have ever been and for that I am so greatful! I have been trying to see the silver linning in the clouds but somedays it wont stop raining long enough to see it!

Re: Does anyone else still track...(vent)

• Options
    I have been more lately since my EDD is soon. I would be 35 weeks. I think until me EDD I will do it and I think it is a normal thing to do.
    My Blog PM me to read my blog BFP 12/22/09 natural m/c 2/20/10 12 weeks 1 day Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I can't.  I know how many weeks I'd be but that's it.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Every night I prayed for you. Then when you were in my belly, I prayed harder. Now that you're in my arms, I pray even harder.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I know exactly how you feel. It's been over 2 months since we lost Jasmine and every day is horrible. I just want to stay in bed. Tomorrow, I would've been 30 weeks. I was due on 10-10-10. I just don't get life and I'll never understand why she was taken from me.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I have a friend who is due one day after I would have been due, so I am constantly reminded of how far along I should have been.
    DD#1 11/7/04 DS#1 6/24/06 Chemical Pregnancy 6/08 DD#2 1/28/10 after secondary infertility, Clomid, & acupuncture missed m/c 6/2010 at 8 weeks (baby stopped growing @ 5.5) DS born sleeping 1/13/2011 due to cord accident at 22 weeks. DD#3 3/10/2012
  • Options
    I do, I would be full term with only 3 weeks till my EDD 8/17/2010, kills me because she most likely would have come early and I would have her already. And I think if all the little trips we are taking and all the hoildays. Crappy, just crappy! The count down begins to my EDD. :) Hugs to everyone!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I know exactly how many weeks I should be. I understand.
    DS Born 10/05/99 DSS Born 7/11/95 BFP 05/11/10 - Missed M/C, D&C 06/23/10 BFP 8/3/2010 - Ectopic, Methotrexate 8/17/10 BFP 1/27/11- Please God let this heart beat strong. Beta1 17dpo-314 Beta2 20dpo-883 Beta3 22dpo-1861 Beta4 25dpo-5918 DS2 Born 10/07/99 "I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. So now I give him to the LORD. For his whole life he shall be given over to the LORD." 1Sam1v24to28.
  • Options
    I understand, I would be almost done. I was due at the end of August. But Ryan isn't coming and it breaks my heart. 
  • Options
    I just unsubscribed from the emails I was getting about each week :(
  • Options

We had a loss in Feb.I have a friends daughter who is expecting on my due date...I know exactly how far she is,it stings a bit.

A few months later we found out we were pregnant again(was on the pill,so it was a huge suprize) with twins.We were scared and thrilled at the idea of two little ones.We would talk about would they be boy,girls,or on of both.It was a happy time.At 9weeks or so we found out twin b had passed.I'm stil pregnant with baby a. It is sureal going to those appts and seeing how well our A baby is doing knowing B is in heaven. Tomorow is our "big ultrasound" and I'm sure finding out what the baby is will be a happy moment with a touch of sadness. The moment that will be hardest is when this one is born and I'm holding her/him and know that there should be two.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"