San Diego Babies
Options

Boy Due in November

We've known we'll have an arrival in November and found out last Wednesday it's a boy! I'm a first timer and looking to see if there are any others out there.  I have only 1 friend that has kids but they'll be 6 when my baby's born and my nephew will be 4 when he moves back to SD...feeling a little lonely sometimes. Maybe it's too soon to start worrying about whether he'll have little buddies.  Anyone else in the same boat?  

Re: Boy Due in November

• Options

Hey!  I have a few friends with young babies, but they are all girls!  Our baby boy is due November 4th!  I am up in Temecula, delivering in Fallbrook. 

• Options
    Join Parent Connection.  It's $20/year and they have playgroups!  I belong to 2 of them and try and make it sometimes.  It's hard working FT though.  I'm not sure where the farthest north one is.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers 1st m/c July 2008, 2nd m/c December 2008, Baby boy born in 2009!, 3rd m/c (c/p) June 2011, 4th m/c September 2011
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

StephMc04 - Congrats! We're due on the 8th or 10th. :)  I'm in El Cajon and delivering in La Mesa; a little far from you.

kris78 - Thanks! I'll look into that. I'm not sure what my work schedule will be once my maternity leave is over so I might be in the same boat as you but I will definitely check it out.

Hope you ladies are having a smooth pregnancy and congrats to both of you! 

• Options
    I'm having a girl and our due date is Nov 10th.  It's my first time too and don't know a whole lot of people here.  we live in north Park of SD, hope all is well and you are staying cool this weekend!
  • Options

Hi SoonToBeMrsMRB!

My reply is about a month later....sorry.

Congrats!!  My due date is Nov 10 too! :)  I live in El Cajon but soon to be moving to La Mesa/College Area.  Are you delivering at Grossmont?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"