Illinois Babies
Options

Has anyone delivered at Palos?

If so, would you mind telling me your experience with the visiting hours? I am (already) having IL issues. We said we would love to have visitors the day after the baby is born and they have issues with it, reciting the visiting hours listed on the website to me and telling me they are "entitled." Just wondering how you handled visitors and how strict Palos was about enforcing the hours. Thanks so much in advance!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Has anyone delivered at Palos?

• Options

Palos is very strict about their visiting hours and how many people are in the room.  You are NOT allowed in there at all without a pass and the nurses are on you about it.

Grandparents, however, can be there at any time (although my parents and IL's left when visiting hours were over).  My mom got to the hospital about the same time we did (5 am) and she had no issues since she was a grandparent.

• Options
    My SIL just delivered there a few weeks ago and the Grandparents were allowed at all times but other visitors were limited to 2 people at a time.  They did change it from the baby being in the nursery while people are there to it being in the room.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"