Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

CONFESSIONS - UNPOPULAR OPINIONS - RANTS

2»

Re: CONFESSIONS - UNPOPULAR OPINIONS - RANTS

• Options

The fact that I have been home alone all week with K makes me feel like a superior parent over DH. He's traveling for work for a week, leaving me to take care of K 24/7. And I've done a damn good job taking care of her, me, the cat and the house is pretty clean too. Never in a million years would he be able to do it by himself. He'd have to call his mom or something to help him. I shouldn't feel that way, but I do. Oh well.

This week has given me a different prospective though. I give major props to the single parents out there! You have to be "on" all the time!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageheather_09_15_07:

I think big bows/headbands/tutus on babies look stupid. Babies are beautiful on their own, they don't need to be decorated.

I agree.  I think those headbands look like garter belts and it makes me laugh when I see them on a babies head.  I have two girls, one who had no hair and was always called a boy and I still never put one on her.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMereou12:
    I *hate* the acronym T&P. Seriously, if you're honestly offering up your sincere thoughts and prayers for someone, can't you at least take the extra 3 seconds to type it out? I think it's horribly lazy to respond to someone's post about a sick child or grandparent or whatever and say, "you're in my T&P." It just irks the hell out of me.

I seriously saw a post the other day that said T&P needed and then proceeded to say her family was all sick and at a family wedding out of state and they were upset b/c they couldn't spend that much time with family.  This really irked me....save the "T&P" for someone that actually needs it. eg) death, extremely ill/hospitalized family member or friend, etc

• Options
    imagejust_peachy:

PHOTO SHOOTS.

Really? REALLY?? I am all for capturing the moment of your baby's life on film and having it but to hire a photographer and spend $200 + for a few hours of mug time screams vanity to me.

That one really burns.

If you have the $, want nice framed family pics for your home and you suck at taking pictures I do not see why you wouldn't??

Me: 30, DOR with a FSH of 12.5
    DH: 31, no issues
    4-6/2012 100mg of Clomid + trigger + IUI/TI = BFN
    7/2012 150mg of Gonal-f + trigger + IUI = BFN
    8/2012 Surprise unmedicated BFP!! Due May 8, 2013
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"